Explain your avatar
Feb 7, 2014 at 4:37 PM Post #2,641 of 3,006
  Nissan Skyline R34 GTR. The epic Japanese legend aka Godzilla 
biggrin.gif
. Its my all-time favorite car since childhood. 

thumbsup.gif

Feb 8, 2014 at 12:24 AM Post #2,642 of 3,006
Roland "Rollie" Free. Old time motorcycle racer. Broke the motorcycle land speed record at the Bonneville Salt Flats (here in my back yard in Utah) in 1948. One of the most iconic pictures in motorcycling. He was known for taking the seat off his motorcycles and lying flat on the tank and rear fender (often with little clothing) to reduce wind resistance.

Feb 18, 2014 at 3:19 AM Post #2,645 of 3,006

A Breaking Bad inspired name, and a Breaking Bad inspired avatar.

The avatar, for those who watch Breaking Bad, consists of the shattered "Blue Sky" in the forms of a discrete wolf, in which I reflected the image to make it symmetrical, and to act as a wing extension for the Golden Moth (which I made blue). The Golden Moth was the logo/brand of the methylamine black kegs that Gustavo Fring had in his laboratory for Walter White and Jesse Pinkman.

Feb 18, 2014 at 5:17 PM Post #2,646 of 3,006

A Breaking Bad inspired name, and a Breaking Bad inspired avatar.

The avatar, for those who watch Breaking Bad, consists of the shattered "Blue Sky" in the forms of a discrete wolf, in which I reflected the image to make it symmetrical, and to act as a wing extension for the Golden Moth (which I made blue). The Golden Moth was the logo/brand of the methylamine black kegs that Gustavo Fring had in his laboratory for Walter White and Jesse Pinkman.

That is epic 
beerchug.gif
. I love Breaking Bad. Still sad it ended..

Feb 22, 2014 at 11:37 PM Post #2,651 of 3,006
Album related art for Lacrimosa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back