Explain your avatar
Nov 21, 2013 at 10:41 AM Post #2,566 of 3,006
Akane Tsunemori from Psycho Pass. (drawn a lot cuter than normal :p=
A very intelligent and dystopian anime.
My absolute favorite :wink:

Nov 23, 2013 at 4:36 AM Post #2,567 of 3,006
beerchug.gif

Nov 26, 2013 at 7:59 AM Post #2,570 of 3,006
A picture of me smoking which was taken yesterday. I'm not addicted to cigarettes though, I just do it on occasion.

Nov 26, 2013 at 8:20 AM Post #2,571 of 3,006
Vinyl Record, Cassette Tape, Compact Disc and MiniDisc.

My recorded music multi-format journey until digital on flash or HD today.

Forming a kind of cubist face if you look at it in a certain way: the CD & MD being the eyes, the vinyl record the nose and mouth, the cassette tape the conversation, if you imagine a ruptured tape running out of the cassette towards the right, to symbolise my writing on the forums.

Nov 26, 2013 at 11:49 AM Post #2,572 of 3,006
Vinyl Record, Cassette Tape, Compact Disc and MiniDisc.

My recorded music multi-format journey until digital on flash or HD today.

Forming a kind of cubist face if you look at it in a certain way: the CD & MD being the eyes, the vinyl record the nose and mouth, the cassette tape the conversation, if you imagine a ruptured tape running out of the cassette towards the right, to symbolise my writing on the forums.

100x100px-LS-abcefc9b_av-40586.gif

Historically meaningful audio visual Art of depth in B&W ; Well done Wiz with the written description and personal symbolism  ;')  

Nov 27, 2013 at 12:47 AM Post #2,573 of 3,006
A picture of me smoking which was taken yesterday. I'm not addicted to cigarettes though, I just do it on occasion.

That's a pretty cool picture but smoking in highschool is no bueno.  Got to kill yourself early and it sure does (where I live at least) label you as part of a crowd you probably don't want to be a part of.  *wags finger* 

Nov 27, 2013 at 6:14 AM Post #2,574 of 3,006

Nice picture of you killing yourself.

I'm a reformed smoker. Yes I know, you hate me. I quit on May 10th, 2001. That's something like 12 1/2 years. It took me months to quit, using the gum, the patches, the gum AND the patches, and still smoking a few cig's a day, until I finally had enough. In the end, I was physically vibrating from the amount of nicotine in my system. One day I said "fxxx this, this is bxxxshxx", and went cold turkey.

It can be done.

Nov 27, 2013 at 6:55 AM Post #2,575 of 3,006

If you are not addicted yet, stop while you still can. Trust a former smoker on this...
:wink:

Nov 27, 2013 at 7:57 AM Post #2,577 of 3,006
Nice picture of you killing yourself.

I'm a reformed smoker. Yes I know, you hate me. I quit on May 10th, 2001. That's something like 12 1/2 years. It took me months to quit, using the gum, the patches, the gum AND the patches, and still smoking a few cig's a day, until I finally had enough. In the end, I was physically vibrating from the amount of nicotine in my system. One day I said "fxxx this, this is bxxxshxx", and went cold turkey.

It can be done.

As I said, I only do it on occasion. This is actually the 3rd time I smoke in my life. When I say occasionally, I mean once every 6 months. And I don't feel good or proud doing it. I made a promise to myself that this is actually the last cigarette I have. I also do Boxing so I have good stamina and I don't want to ruin that. Thanks for the advice though.

I salute you for your will power my friend, not a lot of people can quit smoking.

That's a pretty cool picture but smoking in highschool is no bueno.  Got to kill yourself early and it sure does (where I live at least) label you as part of a crowd you probably don't want to be a part of.  *wags finger* 

I know and that's why I don't really want to smoke again. Thanks for the advice.

If you are not addicted yet, stop while you still can. Trust a former smoker on this...
:wink:

Actually I have stopped :D
I have a friend about my age that started smoking 3 years ago. He wasn't addicted to it at the time. I used to tell him to stop it because its bad for his health. He always replied that he only did it when he's in a bad mood or when he's got a lot of problems going on. As we grew up, problems got bigger, and mood swings increased. So he smoked more often and was on the verge of getting addicted. As of now, he's so addicted to smoking that he can't resist not smoking for only one day.
Anyways, cheers for the advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back