Explain your avatar
Jan 18, 2012 at 12:28 AM Post #872 of 3,006

Quote:
This was what played during the video.

Thanks. Well, that certainly made for a newfound aural experience! 
smiley_thumb.gif
 I synced the two videos and I have to say, these ponies were jammin'!

Jan 18, 2012 at 4:28 PM Post #878 of 3,006
Quote:
You guys know that they don't actually expect SOPA to pass right?  They just need a bill to seem offensive like SOPA that everyone can protest so that they can pass PIPA under the table while everyone's otherwise engaged. 

Yes. The protest is for both, though, and even mentioning one will get the message across.

Jan 20, 2012 at 3:19 AM Post #881 of 3,006
It's a Chibi me wearing my RS2's...well semi chibi...more moe than chibi I suppose. Also I know the head-phones are muffed up, I don't draw anime and the headphones are a pain to fit to an anime head freehand.

Jan 20, 2012 at 3:24 AM Post #882 of 3,006
Mr Terrific... a long lost sitcom from 1967.  It did not go into syndication due to drug references I believe or possibly it was just a bad show.  Still when I was 6 I thought this was pretty cool.

Jan 20, 2012 at 3:33 AM Post #883 of 3,006

Quote:
Avatars or vectors? I inadvertently lied about the number of avatars, because a lot of them are duplicates (one original, one with Headfi colored background, etc), but I'm not joking about vectors. I can crop you something 
biggrin.gif

You scare me much in the same way as old cat ladies, except I have the sneaking suspicion that you're armed
confused_face.gif

Oh well, at least it's not dragonball

Jan 20, 2012 at 10:28 AM Post #884 of 3,006
Quote:
You scare me much in the same way as old cat ladies, except I have the sneaking suspicion that you're armed
confused_face.gif

I do own two katana, but they're just cheap Chinese ones and probably only sharp enough to get halfway through a neck.

And the leather on one's handle is falling off so I'd have a hard time swinging it anyway.

Jan 20, 2012 at 10:37 AM Post #885 of 3,006

Quote:

confused_face.gif

Hey!  You got a problem with Dragon Ball?
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back