Experiences with david/wilson at jaben (Mylarone)?
Jan 28, 2008 at 1:24 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

Miklos

100+ Head-Fier
Hello all,

I have sent Wilson the price for a Mylarone X3i via paypal (using their order form on their website).

I have not received any acknowledgement or anything.

What are your experiences: how quickly do they ship the headphones? Is there normally any communication to acknowledge your payment?

Thanks for sharing any experience...

Jan 28, 2008 at 1:28 PM Post #2 of 11
They are trustworthy folks, i wouldn't worry if i were you because you are in good hands.

Generally it shouldn't take more then 10-12 days for everything to be processed and reach your doorstep.

Of course sometimes the shop is a little busy so there might be a delay.

smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 28, 2008 at 2:12 PM Post #3 of 11
I am sure they are just busy handling thing around the shop.

If you wanted to, you can join the Jaben forum (link in my signature) and PM Uncle Wilson over there. He will definitely help you on looking up your order status.

Jan 28, 2008 at 3:10 PM Post #4 of 11
Took them about a week to process my order, and another week and a half to ship to Canada. They're trustworthy people, and communication between them is pretty good, although it can stretch to a few days waiting for a response. Can't really blame them, they got a shop to run. Don't worry about it, it'll eventually get to you.

Jan 28, 2008 at 3:26 PM Post #5 of 11
Thank you all for the positive responses.

So I will just wait, and I am sure that my MylarOne's will show up in a couple of weeks...

Jan 28, 2008 at 3:40 PM Post #6 of 11
Yeah you dont have to worry. Truly customer friendly people. You should have your mylarones soon
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 28, 2008 at 5:06 PM Post #7 of 11
Oh, btw, as Chinese New Year is coming soon, they might be slower than usual.

Feb 29, 2008 at 5:09 PM Post #8 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by srikeerthi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah you dont have to worry. Truly customer friendly people. You should have your mylarones soon
smily_headphones1.gif

Indeed. I just have to share my experience with Wilson. First I emailed him asking about ATH-CK7, then I switched over to UM1's, so we exchanged over numerous e-mails. Sometimes it took a whole day to get a response but that's reasonable. To be so dedicated to a first time customers who's contacting you only via e-mail is admirable.

So I decided to get the UM1, they were going with a free amp but the amps weren't in stock so I had to wait for a few weeks. This didn't suit me as I'm not very patient and I was simply eager to get this IEM purchase over already. So Wilson offered to send me the UM1's now and the amp when it comes in stock! And he did, I got my UM1's in a week, which is pretty fast shipping from Singapur to Croatia. Even though it's inconvenient for him, to have 2 shipping charges for one order, he said he'll do it in order to have a satisfied customer who'll spread the word. That's what I call dedication to customers, I'll definetly be buying from them again.

So I'm here spreading the word and I'll be spreading it to my friends as well. jaben.net is really a fantastic place to do business with, there's absolutelly no worries in dealing with them.

Mar 1, 2008 at 4:38 PM Post #9 of 11
in all my time shopping, i've met people with great service... but Uncle Wilson really gives the best... going to his shop feels like going home
smily_headphones1.gif
(except I can't walk away with anything I want, of course...)

Mar 1, 2008 at 9:06 PM Post #10 of 11
So far so good.

I ordered Mylarones 3xi Ruby on 2/24. It was shipped 2/25 and is enroute. Communication was very prompt. Received tracking info & now am just waiting!!!

I ordered as soon as he emailed the answers to my questions and I am very satisfied with their dedication and service so far.

You should get a response soon!
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back