EX1 promotional offer for FiiO users--offer has ended. Thanks everyone for your participation!
Oct 13, 2015 at 3:12 AM Post #61 of 75
  Hi tacit,could you kindly track your shipment via this website : http://www.17track.net/index.shtml .we are so sorry for this inconvenience.

Any other questions you have , please feel free to contact us.

Hello FiiO Sunny,

It is what I did first thing when several weeks passed by. I did it several times and again a minute ago. I got the same result:

Number (Registered): RI630972669CN
Destination: Ukraine
Origin: China
2015-09-22 13:29 广州航站, 离开
2015-09-22 13:29 广州航站, 离开交航
2015-09-22 12:43 广州航站, 到达
2015-09-20 08:58 广州互换局, 已出口直封
2015-09-19 16:19 广州互换局, 已出口开拆
2015-09-18 20:02 中山市邮政局函件集邮局商函广告公司, 离开,下一站【中山】
2015-09-18 17:27 中山市邮政局函件集邮局商函广告公司, 已封发
2015-09-18 16:42 中山市邮政局函件集邮局商函广告公司, 已收寄
======================================
Powered by www.17track.net

I also use Parcelle app for Android on Marco Angel recommendation, it gives the same result. It looks like it never left China.

I never dealt with Aliexpress before. I bought all my FiiOs (X1, X3ii and X5ii, for office, for travel and for home use respectively) here in Kiev, Ukraine. We also have here FiiO authorized service if necessary. FiiOs are very popular in Ukraine and bought out almost at once when they arrive. IMHO it is great product, which also made audiophile music accessible and affordable. So everything was in house until I wanted to get EX1...

Anyway my problem is that I am running out of time because in two days I leave for US for two weeks. With all the meetings there I will not be able to pay attention to Aliexpress whereabouts and could loose money if I would not claim absence of product on time. It is, at least, what I understood from their purchase confirmation they send me.

I definitely would appreciate an advice but I need to do something about it by tomorrow afternoon Ukraine time.

With highest regards,

Anatoliy

Oct 13, 2015 at 3:52 AM Post #62 of 75
Hi  Antoliy,

We are so sorry for this inconvenience,  please kindly wait for it ,normally , the shipment from China to Ukraine will cost 30days -60days.

Is it possible for you to ask your friends or family to help you pay attention to this shipment . we will try our best to track it as well.

Anyway , we are so sorry for the troubles we brought to you .

Oct 13, 2015 at 4:56 AM Post #63 of 75
FiiO Sunny,

No troubles all, I just lack experience in the matter. Should i ask the Aliexpress for the extension of protection? there is such an option available on their order confirmation.

Best regards,

Anatoliy

Oct 15, 2015 at 6:27 AM Post #67 of 75
Received my EX1 yesterday, thank You FIIO for discount and fast delivery (20 days)
I had quite high expectations, and they meet those expectations! Very good IEMs (paired with X3II)
etysmile.gif

Oct 16, 2015 at 7:35 AM Post #69 of 75
Took almost 25days to get mine. Paired with X3 SG and sound great once you give it few hours to break in. Thanks Fiio for the discount. Now I am wondering whether IEMS can be as good as full size cans and wondering I should go for Sen IE800 instead of HD800.

I am have LCD-2, AGK K712Pro and Philips X2 and EX1 come somewhat close to AKG paired with X3 SG. Once I get the my Burson Conductor I expect AKG to fly but with X3 I would not miss much between AKG and EX1

Oct 19, 2015 at 2:24 PM Post #70 of 75
Took 23 days for me to arrive, overseas to mexico it is fast =) (i dont paid the extra shipping)
Here on my imac at work they sound quite terrific. Good balanced, a little extra bost ond the bass-mid but can here the sub-bass.
How many hours you sugest to burn-in them? will be on a Fiio E12a

Oct 19, 2015 at 10:18 PM Post #71 of 75
  Took 23 days for me to arrive, overseas to mexico it is fast =) (i dont paid the extra shipping)
Here on my imac at work they sound quite terrific. Good balanced, a little extra bost ond the bass-mid but can here the sub-bass.

Marcor , glad  to know you have got the EX1 already,

Regarding the burn-in of EX1 , the longer the better if you can , or you can play the EX1 about 48 hours continuously with the normal volume.

Oct 20, 2015 at 2:56 PM Post #72 of 75

It would have taken mine about 12 days to arrive... but they got lost about 15 miles away at the small package facility for USPS.

Joe is trying to help me out with getting a replacement. I  just hope that they do not also get lost somewhere!!

Oct 31, 2015 at 2:07 PM Post #74 of 75
I got my FiiO EX1, they traveled to Ukraine 33 days, arrived in perfect condition, first impression is full, excellent sound, I enjoy them very much - thank you very much to FiiO!

Thanks very much to Marco Angel for his kind help and recommendation of Parcelle application for Android - it really works.

I guess now I would not be afraid to use Aliexpress - the delivery time was very unusual for me but if it works this way - it is OK and my first experience will bring more patience:)

Blessings to everyone

Nov 1, 2015 at 11:23 PM Post #75 of 75
Quite glad to hear. Hope to enjoy them as i do. As a recomendation, look forward for the fiio e12a, as thr ex1 brings everything they got with an amp.
Bty i still use Parcelle for my buyings over the the internet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back