EX1 promotional offer for FiiO users--offer has ended. Thanks everyone for your participation!
Oct 3, 2015 at 3:36 AM Post #48 of 75
I swapped the tips for some comply tips which helps to warm the sound a little. Slightly more bass I think, probably due to tighter seal and smooths the top very slightly. (I think!!)

I'm using the ts500 version since the t400 version has straight sides. The 500 is slightly bowl shaped and gives a better seal for my ears,

They seem to make the Ex 1 sound really large sounding. Bit more bone endusing going on? :wink:

On some tracks, the bass goes profoundly low now as well. If you feel that the bass is low in quantity, it will probably be the seal quality. My old tips were (I thought) a good fit, but the comply tips really mould to your ear shape and after a couple of minutes to allow them to take up the correct shape, the bass really kicks in with solid authority.

I had a look on the comply site and they do in fact have a version for the Dunu Titan.

Oct 7, 2015 at 5:22 AM Post #49 of 75
Dear Friends, I successfully put the promotional order on FiiO EX1 more than three weeks ago (got charged for it) but still did not hear a bit about the order. I could not track it by any system. Could someone tell me how much time it should take them to reach Kiev, Ukraine. It is my first order ever from China and I feel that this is strangely long time for such a small item. 18 days left to open a dispute, how long should I wait until opening it. Any guidance is appreciated.

Respectfully,

Anatoliy,

Kiev, Ukraine

Oct 7, 2015 at 8:20 AM Post #52 of 75
Me neither :wink: actually i use an Android App "PARCELLE" and it search worldwide your traking no and displays it on each country it was, on my case it is from china to mex, and it simplifies and translates to you. try it or give me the traking no and i make the search for you

Oct 7, 2015 at 11:06 AM Post #55 of 75
Marco, thank you very much for your help! Still, it is not much information
confused_face(1).gif

Oct 12, 2015 at 3:59 AM Post #57 of 75
I will wait a couple of days and will open the dispute, it looks like it stuck somewhere in China, there is no point of reference beyond China Post. It is a pity, I love all my FiiO devices, wanted their EX1 too
frown.gif

Oct 12, 2015 at 3:14 PM Post #58 of 75
Greetings, I have been a FiiO Customer for several years, I had to return and X5 (Ist generation) under warranty, and that did take about two months to get through customs and everything else. But they gave me a tracking number made sure we had each other 's phone numbers and were all around great to deal with. They also worked on a software upgrade so I could hold my spots in audiobooks rather than having to start over. All in all, they have been outstanding. I am concerned that AliExpress is your problem, they would not even sell me an EX! because I lived in Washington State, didn't even offer a workaround. FiiO was on holiday and as soon as they got back, they offered to sell directly at the discount, but I had already bought a set from an EBay seller.

Anyway, good luck, but I would consider asking FiiO to help you with AliExpres.

Bests of luck,

Dave

Oct 12, 2015 at 10:03 PM Post #59 of 75
  I will wait a couple of days and will open the dispute, it looks like it stuck somewhere in China, there is no point of reference beyond China Post. It is a pity, I love all my FiiO devices, wanted their EX1 too
frown.gif

Hi tacit,could you kindly track your shipment via this website : http://www.17track.net/index.shtml .we are so sorry for this inconvenience.

Any other questions you have , please feel free to contact us.

Oct 12, 2015 at 10:06 PM Post #60 of 75
  Greetings, I have been a FiiO Customer for several years, I had to return and X5 (Ist generation) under warranty, and that did take about two months to get through customs and everything else. But they gave me a tracking number made sure we had each other 's phone numbers and were all around great to deal with. They also worked on a software upgrade so I could hold my spots in audiobooks rather than having to start over. All in all, they have been outstanding. I am concerned that AliExpress is your problem, they would not even sell me an EX! because I lived in Washington State, didn't even offer a workaround. FiiO was on holiday and as soon as they got back, they offered to sell directly at the discount, but I had already bought a set from an EBay seller.

Anyway, good luck, but I would consider asking FiiO to help you with AliExpres.

Bests of luck,

Dave

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your kind help and understanding .you are so great !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back