Ever Since I Joined Head-Fi I Stare at People's Headphones
May 3, 2009 at 11:26 PM Post #35 of 159
wow. who voted no?? must be lying or just joined

May 3, 2009 at 11:43 PM Post #36 of 159
Yeah, I do this all the time, but I never (or have yet) to see something worth noting...

Mostly JVC / Sony's for 40 bucks. iBuds, or Skullcandies. For all of which I giggle to myself in satisfaction.
smily_headphones1.gif

But the day I do see someone with something interesting, I won't be hesitant to say hello!
biggrin.gif

May 4, 2009 at 1:11 AM Post #37 of 159
Guilty as charged!

I think the most surprising thing (other than seeing other people wearing SF5EBs while I was wearing them) was seeing someone listening to D2000s on a bus late at night.

May 4, 2009 at 1:24 AM Post #39 of 159
93-2, haha!

May 4, 2009 at 1:27 AM Post #40 of 159
I do all the time... I try to get closer without making it obvious, just to check out what earbuds thay are using. All I see is Ibuds and Bose In-Ears, the best ive seen was the Klipsch Custom 2.. But that is my friend and I told him to buy them haha.

I've always worn my Image X10 with pride to hopefully to make Head-fi'er say somthing in a thread like this. It hasnt happened yet..

May 4, 2009 at 1:42 AM Post #41 of 159
I have spotted plenty of PX-100s and, to a much lesser extent, HD-25s around Sydney. Plenty of BOSE phones and those candy-coloured stuff (whatever they are) as well. Once saw a guy wearing Er-6i who does not seem to know that he has to shove the tips inside instead of leaving them barely hanging on the canal.

Yeah, I check out the headphones people are wearing outside.

May 4, 2009 at 2:58 AM Post #44 of 159
yeah, I do stare at them sometimes, just to see if anyone uses high end IEMs, but always ends up disappointed.. really hope I can see someone with W3 or IE8, even shure se530 in the gym... then I know he must have visited headfi.org...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back