Ever Since I Joined Head-Fi I Stare at People's Headphones
May 3, 2009 at 6:24 PM Post #17 of 159
I think i spotted someone with senn HD25's at the bus stop the other day but just couldn't make myself look long enough to be sure!
The most annoying is when you see an interesting looking IEM only to be disappointment when they turn out to erricsons/cx300's.

May 3, 2009 at 6:39 PM Post #19 of 159
Quote:

Originally Posted by InspireD /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Haha, brilliant stories. I don't think stare is the best word, but I definitely pay more attention to what headphones people are wearing since I've joined Head-Fi.

I don't stare, I admire.
wink.gif

May 3, 2009 at 7:43 PM Post #22 of 159
Wow, what a relief not to be alone! I thought it was just me.

The other day I saw a hedge fund type wearing very expensive Bose full size cans. A very derogatory opinion of him came to my mind. Why should that have happened I wonder?
Was it justified or should I be ashamed.

May 3, 2009 at 7:45 PM Post #23 of 159
Everyone at my school has Skullcandy, and wears them around their necks. I hate them.

May 3, 2009 at 8:59 PM Post #26 of 159
I agree, I stare also. I notice a bunch of iBuds and SkullCandies and think of something negative towards that person.

Occasionally, I'll catch a few Bose Tri-Ports or On-ears or even Creative EP-630s if I'm lucky.

May 3, 2009 at 9:41 PM Post #28 of 159
+53
Mostly those white ear buds here in the country side of Japan. Sad too buecause we have a few Audio Technica factories where I live.

May 3, 2009 at 9:51 PM Post #29 of 159
I stare all the time.
frown.gif

May 3, 2009 at 10:02 PM Post #30 of 159
LOL love the responses. Out in the public, I've seen maybe 1 guy with Grados, lots of Sonys and Boses (sadly), a few skullcandy, and various other cheapo-earphones. I did see one girl with a set of custom-fit in ears...though oddly enough she showed up a few days later with a cheapo clip on headphone. Odd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back