ever heard of this?
Nov 12, 2013 at 12:53 AM Post #9 of 23
First post, long time lurker here.

I have purchased the A970 model of the same brand out of curiosity since it was inexpensive. Oddly, it has charge when I picked it up at the store and after two weeks of usage, with 3-4hours roughly each day. Out of curiosity, decided to leave it open for more than more than 24hours and still as of writing, still has juice in it...But the paper said it should only last for only up to 10 hours. Maybe they changed the battery on this for some reason(?)

Anyways, they sounded a bit on the bright side for me, boosting the mids section and can be fatiguing at long sessions compared to my Fiio E12. But in comparison to to my E5, they give more detail and a bigger soundstage. I have yet tried them on all my HPs to do a detailed review because I wanted to do it on the second battery cycle of the amp..and over the weekend (where there's less annoyance from work).

Will post pictures too over the weekend.

Nov 12, 2013 at 4:28 AM Post #11 of 23
"Not sure if this'll show up. Tried taking a picture of it for comparison between iPod Touch and Fiio E12. Will try to open it up over the weekend to show whatever it has inside guys, since I'm a noobie on this."

...well, it did not. sorry XD

Nov 26, 2013 at 3:46 AM Post #13 of 23
"Not sure if this'll show up. Tried taking a picture of it for comparison between iPod Touch and Fiio E12. Will try to open it up over the weekend to show whatever it has inside guys, since I'm a noobie on this."

...well, it did not. sorry XD

yeah man, we don't mind your review
tongue.gif

Nov 26, 2013 at 6:25 PM Post #15 of 23
  Sad to see the company is called line5  which seems like a bootleg of line6 even sharing the same logo style.

The chinese are expert when it comes to stealing other's ideas. 
tongue.gif
  No offense to chinese head-fier's, talking about the companies. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back