European Championship 2012 (Football / Footbol / Soccer)
Jun 27, 2012 at 8:40 AM Post #226 of 295
I hope for an good game, also that Portugal wins, depends on Ronaldo's hairdresser again, hmm...
biggrin.gif

Jun 27, 2012 at 8:52 AM Post #227 of 295
Quote:
I hope for an good game, also that Portugal wins, depends on Ronaldo's hairdresser again, hmm...
biggrin.gif

I like Spain but I'm rooting for Portugal, Spanish football is so incredibly boring this tourney, at least Portugal shows some grinta.
I'm pretty sure there will be lots of new Ronaldo jokes & cartoons tomorrow, I'm especially looking forward to those :D

Jun 27, 2012 at 10:02 AM Post #229 of 295
For many people the last World Cup in South Africa was virtually ruined by the desperately irritating incessant wailing drone that accompanied every minute of every match. We had hoped that these Euros would be refreshingly free of such inane distraction … but unfortunately Jonathan Pearce is still employed by the BBC.

Jun 27, 2012 at 11:00 AM Post #230 of 295
Quote:
For many people the last World Cup in South Africa was virtually ruined by the desperately irritating incessant wailing drone that accompanied every minute of every match. We had hoped that these Euros would be refreshingly free of such inane distraction … but unfortunately Jonathan Pearce is still employed by the BBC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzXSSWYKnuc&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LLPAuy7GTV12NKzgzbvsxFGg

Talk about passionate commentating

Jun 27, 2012 at 11:35 AM Post #231 of 295
Quote:

At least you don't have Steve Macmanaman.

Jun 27, 2012 at 12:43 PM Post #232 of 295
Quote:

At least you don't have Steve Macmanaman.

Oh my God! I still remember him taking a mickey out of Ruud Gullit during the Spain/Holland world cup final. No manner at all. 
I moved back to London last year from California so I now have Jonathan Pearce instead! 
frown.gif

Jun 27, 2012 at 1:13 PM Post #233 of 295
Why England does not have - and has never  had - a stiker  like Pele, Maradona, Cruyff, George Best, Gerd Mueller,
Ronaldo (Brazil), Zidane, Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi,....???
Rooney is not in the same league  with  them. Yes, he's been overrated.

Jun 27, 2012 at 3:36 PM Post #235 of 295
I dont think the ref is that bad, but yes Portugal is playing better and deserve to win.

(im English but live in Portugal)

Jun 27, 2012 at 3:46 PM Post #236 of 295
Referee has been wrong all day but he hasn´t ruined the much totally yet.

Nice agressive checking from Portugal seem to have taken Spain a bit off guard. Used to total ownage. Hope they can keep it up but none of the team is able to create any real chances.
Iniesta is hot today though :)

As for booring Portugal is at least as booring. I don´t really understand where that comes from. Booring football is English, Swedish long balls I would say :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back