Euro Cup 08
Jun 29, 2008 at 9:04 PM Post #166 of 181
Oh my GOD!!!!! Crazyness all over the street!!!!!! Seems like I'm not going to sleep tonight
tongue.gif

Jun 29, 2008 at 9:18 PM Post #167 of 181
Seems I was right after all
wink.gif
. I got the money
biggrin.gif
. Spain was definitely the better team. Some amazing football tonight. Congrats to the Spanish.

Jun 29, 2008 at 9:19 PM Post #168 of 181
Go Espana! They owned the game and they owned the tournament. And Torres goal was extraordinary!

Jun 29, 2008 at 9:32 PM Post #169 of 181
[size=xx-large]ES-PA-ÑAES-PA-ÑAES-PA-ÑA[/size]

Trully unbelievable, I didn't know our team could play this good until I saw them on semi-finals beating Rusia. Tonight they did it very very well, they could have made more goals.

Rgrds

Jun 30, 2008 at 3:50 AM Post #173 of 181
The Germans were thoroughly outplayed. I'm part of the camp which believes Germany didn't deserve to play in the finals in the first place...

Jun 30, 2008 at 4:44 AM Post #174 of 181
as always, i do route for germany but this morning at 3.45 i woke up to see them play terribly, rough and in no control after the first 10 minutes. the ball was far from their friend and the warm country spain outplayed them 90%, out faced them and all in all palyed like a more mature team.

it was phenomenal yet sad. i did not cry though and went to work properly. torres goal was amazing. that man can run, leap and like many ladies, he has wooed me.

Jun 30, 2008 at 5:51 AM Post #175 of 181
I was hoping Germany would win so when I leave for Germany this Friday, hopefully I would be able to see Germany celebrate

Jun 30, 2008 at 8:57 AM Post #177 of 181
Quote:

Originally Posted by Snicewicz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was hoping Germany would win so when I leave for Germany this Friday, hopefully I would be able to see Germany celebrate

Don't worry, I'm sure they will be celebrating anyway
biggrin.gif
. Actually there are many germans celebrating here at Spain
wink.gif

Jun 30, 2008 at 2:32 PM Post #178 of 181
Beauty defeated the Beast and Spain proved you can win a tournament playing 'The Beautiful Game'.

Jul 1, 2008 at 9:41 AM Post #180 of 181
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alcaudon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Don't worry, I'm sure they will be celebrating anyway
biggrin.gif
. Actually there are many germans celebrating here at Spain
wink.gif

Totally true
wink.gif
. After the first moments of disappointment, all across Spain the germans inmediately joined the party. I have to congratulate them for being such a good loosers. They displayed a very sportsmanlike behavior... And clearly know how to enjoy a good time
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back