Euro Cup 08
Jun 26, 2008 at 3:23 AM Post #151 of 181
omg... the turkish are doing some serious business in football these days... Germans won with their precision but the turkish put on a real performance

Jun 26, 2008 at 6:47 AM Post #152 of 181
Germany somehow manages to adapt their skill level to their opponents, whether it's Austria (Germany's worst game of the year) or Portugal (best game of the year) or Turkey (not so great). The first half went to Turkey. The second half was more balanced although neither side really had big chances. Germany was also denied a clear foul, which would have most likely been a penalty.

Jun 26, 2008 at 8:52 PM Post #156 of 181
Wow, that was a good beating. I hope Germany once again raises its level just like they did against Portugal. Otherwise, it's going to be ugly.

On the upside, Germany has a midfield that is capable of disrupting the Spaniards' advances early, similar to what the Italians did. I hope it's going to be like that because once Spain gets its groove on, they're almost unstoppable. Such fluid and elegant play, incredible.

Jun 26, 2008 at 9:14 PM Post #157 of 181
Congrats to Spain! Impressive play. Looking forward to the final!

Jun 27, 2008 at 11:50 AM Post #160 of 181
I said from the start that Spain's going to win, and it looks that way now
biggrin.gif

Jun 27, 2008 at 1:20 PM Post #161 of 181
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dzjudz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I said from the start that Spain's going to win, and it looks that way now
biggrin.gif

I wish you're right mate, but Germany is a huge rival. One of those teams that knows how to block the tactics and skills of the opponent, and also has the strength -mental and physical- to make a goal when everything seems lost.

I'd be content if the referees are honest and whistle correctly the faults and penalties on Sunday, and not only against Spain.

Rgrds

Jun 28, 2008 at 12:49 AM Post #162 of 181
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cool_Torpedo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I wish you're right mate, but Germany is a huge rival. One of those teams that knows how to block the tactics and skills of the opponent, and also has the strength -mental and physical- to make a goal when everything seems lost.

I'd be content if the referees are honest and whistle correctly the faults and penalties on Sunday, and not only against Spain.

Rgrds

Definitely Beauty versus the Beast on Sunday. Lets hope the ref is not the final talking point.

Jun 29, 2008 at 8:41 PM Post #163 of 181
Congratulations to the Spanish. You have a real dream team. And this Euro Cup has had the best ending possible.
wink.gif

Jun 29, 2008 at 8:43 PM Post #164 of 181
Good game and congratulations. Spain was by far the better team and the best team of the tournament and really deserved to win.

Jun 29, 2008 at 9:01 PM Post #165 of 181
[size=medium]CONGRATULATIONS TO SPAIN!!![/size]

A truly worthy winner! You owned the final!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back