EU Tour : Aune B1S Headphone Amplifier (still up for joining!)
Jan 21, 2018 at 8:29 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 29

tenedosian

100+ Head-Fier
Hi to all Head-Fiers!

@AuneAudio and I agreed that it would be nice to organize a European Union tour very similar to the ongoing US tour for Aune's new B1S Class-A portable headphone amplifier.

The rules for the tour is very similar to the ones of the US tour, here they are :

Participants ;
- should be from EU member countries.
- are expected to have more than 100 posts and positive trader feedback here on Head-Fi.
- can keep B1S in their hands for 7 days. Then it should be passed to the next person.

If you are interested in the tour, please state here :

- Your location (as country and city)
- Links to previous reviews (if any)
- Your current equipment
- Reason(s) why you are interested in B1S

The tour is for 10 participants.

B1S is in my hands right now, and I will ship it to the first reviewer immediately after the tour is filled!

B1s11040.jpg

Last edited:
Jan 22, 2018 at 6:59 AM Post #2 of 29
Yes I am interested in taking part

No previous reviews
Equipment: Cayin N5ii...Beyerdynamic T5p 2nd gen, Ibasso it1, LZ A4, Philips Fidelio X2
Reasons: Want to find a “tube amp” sound in a portable amp

Jan 24, 2018 at 3:35 AM Post #4 of 29
Location Netherlands, Amsterdam.
No previous formal reviews... Lots of feedbacks and impressions however.
Equipment: aune m1s, nuansa P1, zishan z2.
VE runabout+, nuansa A1.
VE Duke iem, superlux HD668B.
And around 15 earbuds, budget, mid-tier and TOTL, up to 650ohm.
Reasons: I've been eyeing the B1s for a while but ended up getting the nuansa A1 because of a supposedly better match with dap nuansa p1. Not many people has it but I believe it would be interesting to compare nuansa A1 and aune B1s since they share similar spec and both brands aim at high sound quality with minimal design.

Last edited:
Jan 27, 2018 at 5:26 PM Post #7 of 29
Last edited:
Jan 28, 2018 at 8:55 PM Post #8 of 29
Reaching 10 participants is not a must, the tour can start after a few more volunteers.

I am especially thinking that Head-Fiers having Sennheiser HD6XX series headphones should give a try to this amp.

As the tour organizer, I am refraining from talking about the sound quality of B1S (before the impressions of the participants are posted) but I should say that B1S delivers enough power to drive HD600 and HD650 to ear splitting levels.

Just my two cents!

Jan 29, 2018 at 1:37 PM Post #9 of 29
Add me in.

Loads of gear. Loads of headphones, from over ears, in ears... done a few reviews on here, and lots of my YT & blog.
Very curious to try and one brand I’ve never used ...

Feb 12, 2018 at 8:59 AM Post #14 of 29
I've PM'ed you already about it but I thought I might as well post here too, and make it official.

- Your location (as country and city)

Grantham, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

- Links to previous reviews (if any)

Done a few, will post links later when I'm back on my PC.

- Your current equipment

OnePlus X, XMG P723 + FiiO Q1ii, Sennheiser PC37x, OnePlus Icons, Yamaha EPH 100, Rock Zircons.

- Reason(s) why you are interested in B1S

Never had an Aune product, also wanna see how it sounds if I use the FiiO Q1ii as a pre-amp.

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2018 at 3:50 PM Post #15 of 29
Hi, am interested

Your location (as country and city) - London, UK
- Links to previous reviews (if any) - https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/mixcder-hd601.22547/reviews
- Your current equipment : Audio GD R2R11, Senn HD6XX and ATH M50X
- Reason(s) why you are interested in B1S - Curious to know how it sounds with Senn HD6XX

Regards

Users who are viewing this thread

Back