Etymotic hf3 Review
Jul 27, 2016 at 4:44 PM Post #91 of 94
Bro, i have a question, can thay play sound with Samsung mobiles, i know controls will not work, but can we listens songs by hf 3 on Samsung mobiels

yes they should play audio just fine however as etys like power you may want to spent a little extra and a get a little amp, maybe a bass boosting one too as many find Ety's a little light

Jan 11, 2019 at 7:41 PM Post #93 of 94
I have gone through a few pairs of these and their predecessors, still my reference earbuds. I am not an audiophile but I appreciate the clarity and flat response of these babies, along with the isolation they provide so that they protect my hearing from overcompensating for external noise. They are a godsend on the many flights and subways I take.

So agree with one particular comment in the review.
"Be warned if you’re walking about keep your eyes open, you will not hear traffic, no cars no taxis no double decker busses. If you don’t look you will die, it’s that simple."

Yup! Pull a bud out, it could save your life.

Now I gotta find my old ones or some cheap ebay ones and see if I can add some MMCX female connectors to the cables so that I can wear them and use bluetooth neckbands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back