ER4P and RSA Shadow amp
Feb 14, 2010 at 8:24 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

HEARDATBEAT

100+ Head-Fier
as the title says would this be a good pairing with a Ipod Classic with an LOD? I'm pretty satisfied with the Bass on my ER4P's as of now but I know they need an amp to fully bring the true beast in 'em.
I am open to suggestion and I have read nothing but praise to the Minibox E+ amp pairing but I'm looking for something smaller.

Feb 14, 2010 at 11:27 PM Post #4 of 5
I had the Mustang--a bit larger than the Shadow--and found it too small to mate with my iPod Classic. The Classic's body was much larger than the Mustang and the combinationwas too "top heavy" if that makes sense. The Shadow is smaller, so don't know about the mating. But that's my opinion

The Minibox I use now is almost a perfect physical match for the iPod. Everything fits nicely, perfect match with the Ety, and I'm a happy user

Feb 15, 2010 at 3:23 AM Post #5 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by tnmike1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I had the Mustang--a bit larger than the Shadow--and found it too small to mate with my iPod Classic. The Classic's body was much larger than the Mustang and the combinationwas too "top heavy" if that makes sense. The Shadow is smaller, so don't know about the mating. But that's my opinion

The Minibox I use now is almost a perfect physical match for the iPod. Everything fits nicely, perfect match with the Ety, and I'm a happy user

really?! it looks huge in the pictures. Maybe some size comparisons are in order
beyersmile.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back