Epiphany Acoustics join Head-Fi with the EHP-O2 portable headphone amp
Feb 21, 2012 at 1:08 AM Post #77 of 132
O-DAC on the works too
biggrin.gif

Mar 3, 2012 at 8:56 AM Post #80 of 132
I've just popped out an email to everyone who has placed an order explaining that amplifiers should start shipping from March 12th onwards. There have been some pretty bad delays with the assembly chaps but they have assured me that they are nearly done. My apologies again for the delays. I wish I were able to keep this things in stock but they are selling out faster than we can build them!

Mar 4, 2012 at 7:55 AM Post #83 of 132
Mar 13, 2012 at 11:23 PM Post #86 of 132
I'd like to ask would it be possible to send a EHP-02 back to you so you can put the ODAC in it when it's released? Then again I'm not sure of the postage costs against a new encasement.

Mar 14, 2012 at 6:53 AM Post #87 of 132
It would indeed be possible to return an EHP-O2 back to get the DAC fitted.

I can confirm that I am in discussion with NwAvGuy and his partner to sell the DACs.

As for the current batch, there are some stragglers going in the post today. Only 1 person has yet to pay up, which is quite good.

Mar 16, 2012 at 7:58 PM Post #89 of 132
Oliver, can anything be done with the hideous 'clipping' sound that kicks in as the battery runs out ? I have never heard an amp degrade so abruptly and unpleasantly (its louder than the music which preceeded it) - I know its not just my EHP-02 as this has been mentioned from the earliest reviews of the Objective2. Its definitely a design fault, and I am forced to run my amp from the wallwart. It has colored my otherwise favorable impressions of the amp. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back