Enyo VS Lune VS TWag VS ES2 Cables?
Mar 6, 2011 at 3:41 PM Post #2 of 8
From experience:
ES2 - mids are more forward, bass quality, punch, and extension are increased, treble remains about the same; the quality of the cable though is outstanding, it almost reminds me of a thin string

From reading
Enyo - the bass extension, punch, and quality and increased even more so than the Westone cable, the mids are a little bit more forward, and the treble remains about the same, build quality is better than the stock cable but not as good as Westone's

Lune - soundstage is increased, bass becomes a little recessed, mids are much more forward, treble sparkles more, and the build quality is better than the Enyo but not as good as the Westone cable

I've never heard of the TWag cable so I can't comment on that.

Mar 7, 2011 at 12:48 AM Post #3 of 8
TWag increases the soundstage and imaging and adds clarity/refinement.  However, I am not sure if the cable leans the sound out, adding to the clarity, or if it adds the clarity therefore reducing the apparent thickness.  The differences are fairly large to me with my EM3 Pro, but I can't comment on how it compares with anything other than the stock cable, which is a Westone style cable.  I will be testing the cable with some other customs in the near future, so I should get a better feel for how the cable performs.

Looks are spectacular and the Oyaide right angle connector is awesome.  There are 4 separate wires, so if I ever wanted to go balanced all I would need to do is replace the 3.5mm connector with the appropriate connector.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back