Enter to Win: Moshi Audio Clarus Earphones
Jul 25, 2012 at 2:08 PM Post #139 of 163
Hi folks! Jennifer from Moshi here. Sorry for the delay- we will announce the three winners TOMORROW, 7/26 on our Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/moshimonde 

See you there!

*fixed hyperlink!

*Hey guys- for whatever reason, I'm not able to get the Facebook link to work from my forum post. If you search 'moshimonde' on Facebook our page should come up. Let me know if there are any problems. -J

Jul 25, 2012 at 2:49 PM Post #140 of 163
Quote:
Hi folks! Jennifer from Moshi here. Sorry for the delay- we will announce the three winners TOMORROW, 7/26 on our Facebook page here: www.facebook.com/moshimonde 

See you there!

Invalid link?

Jul 25, 2012 at 2:55 PM Post #141 of 163
Quote:
Invalid link?

Fixed now. 
smile.gif
  http://www.facebook.com/moshimonde

Jul 26, 2012 at 12:44 PM Post #145 of 163
Hi folks - we announced the winners on our Facebook page today: Commenter #92, 'itshot', commenter #14, 'the higginator' and commenter #12, 'stratocaster man'. Winners- please send us a direct message on our Facebook page or email us at marketing@moshicorp.com with your contact details and we'll get you set up with your new Clarus! Thanks for participating.

Jul 28, 2012 at 4:02 PM Post #149 of 163
The 3 most important thing for me are the same for any listening device in no particular order are:

1)  A reasonable octave to octave balance with sufficient bandwidth. It can be warm or cool but if transitions smoothly without peaks or excessive amplitude areas that mask other ranges, I think many sigs (within reason as pitch vs amplitude can't be horribly skewed) can get decent results.

2)  The type of dynamics that allows one to realize underlying information during a loud passage. Where it gets quiet enough to 'hear in' while still exciting.

3)  The sort of relaxed resolution that comes from a combination of speed and control. Where it can be exciting without shouting and allow intimate music full expression.

All 3 fall apart if there is a lack of general control.

I know that I'm not in the running but thought I'd add my take.
bigsmile_face.gif

Jul 29, 2012 at 6:23 PM Post #150 of 163
Not sure if this contest is still open but a compelling question.

My favorites.... what three things make them better?

1. Nothing is overemphasized but everything is emphasized well. Rich bass, strong mids, smooth treble....
2. Comfortable for long periods of time/ low fatigue
3. Good build quality and aesthetics

Users who are viewing this thread

Back