Enter to Win: Moshi Audio Clarus Earphones
Jul 1, 2012 at 1:56 AM Post #122 of 163
1. Good fit and seal
2. High build quality, especially the cable
3. Mostly neutral with good soundstage.

Thank you!

Jul 3, 2012 at 2:59 PM Post #128 of 163
Soaring highs- I love treble! But I don't necessarily want highs to completely overpower my music.
Midrange- I want my mid-range to be quite prominent, pronounced but still sounding natural. I want just the right touch of warmth in my music, just to take away the cold and harsh sound lots of treble will sometimes bring. Along with mids, I want tight, quick bass. Not necessarily agressive, but not slow.
Soundstage and presentation I generally go for a more out-of-head kind of experience, I love the feeling of being surrounded by my music. Therefore, I usually go for audio equipment with a large to gargantuan soundstage.

Jul 9, 2012 at 12:01 AM Post #130 of 163
  • Delineation in bass frequencies while maintaining a fair amount of impact & extension. Lesser headphones might have bass hits sound similar when in fact they're uniquely toned or tuned.
  • Transparent & agile in the middle and upper ranges where it should be (think of preserving the unique timbre of a particular female vocalists' voice)
  • Fairly neutral

Thanks!

Jul 15, 2012 at 2:10 PM Post #132 of 163
Not trying to be a hoarder, but TBH I could use a decent pair of IEMs.  I've got one pair of *supposedly* clear and detailed IEMs but they're really just little sibilant stabbers and they hurt.  Good luck to everyone though! 
smile.gif

Jul 18, 2012 at 10:23 AM Post #135 of 163
Did the drawing happen yet or no? If yes, who won?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back