ENERGY SISTEM E212 - Giveaway
Nov 3, 2010 at 3:47 PM Post #16 of 98
i'll give it a shot.  hifi quality is a pretty big claim.

Nov 3, 2010 at 4:04 PM Post #17 of 98
I would LoI ve to win that Count me in
biggrin.gif

Nov 3, 2010 at 4:16 PM Post #20 of 98
Sure, I'll throw my hat into the ring as well.
atsmile.gif

Nov 3, 2010 at 4:34 PM Post #22 of 98
oh, what the hell.. why not?
smily_headphones1.gif

i could use the incentive to finally write a review (a fair comparison with my M9 (and my PL50 if my roommate doesn't thrash them by then) and an unfair one against my DBA02 and W3
biggrin.gif
)

Nov 3, 2010 at 6:24 PM Post #23 of 98

Quote:
i'll give it a shot.  hifi quality is a pretty big claim.

I agree, HiFi quality is a pretty big claim.

But i am always curious to see what is the definition of HiFi for some people. Some people are reviewing audio gear with recordings that are themselves miles from anything HiFi. Specially in todays "home studios" era where recording is a lot more accessible. When i talk about hifi i mean that the gear i have tested is able to translate hifi recording with real instruments ( Telarc, Audioquest and such ) in a natural, precise and dosed manner.

We could argue all day about that, some might say that you can review gear with only electronic and techno music but there is no point to talk about HiFi in that case. Who can possibly judge a synthetic bass tone and say it should sound like this or that...  

=

Nov 3, 2010 at 6:24 PM Post #24 of 98
I would be very happy to have a set of these.. thanks for your kindness.

Nov 3, 2010 at 7:39 PM Post #26 of 98

Quote:
If you don't mind shipping to Singapore, i'm in. 
popcorn.gif

No problem there. it should be under my limit. I will ship via regular services so the winner will have to be patient
wink.gif

Nov 3, 2010 at 8:41 PM Post #27 of 98
This is very generous of you, Silent; thank you. I would indeed like the opportunity to listen. Plus, blue is my favorite color! I have on a a ring with a blue jewel, a blue shirt, and sneakers with blue highlights. If only I had blue IEMs to match
tongue_smile.gif
Actually my HJE900s are a shade of blue but disregard that =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back