ENERGY SISTEM E212 - Giveaway
Nov 3, 2010 at 12:44 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 98

SilentServices

100+ Head-Fier
ENERGY SISTEM E212 - Giveaway 

To follow what i started in my previous post EP212 Review - Dirt Cheap, HiFi quality. Better believe it .

I am willing to giveaway a pair of Energy Sistem E212 to a member of the community that is willing to give them a fair try and post his own review later on.

If you want to participate just reply to this post to instantly enter the shuffle. Inscription will end Saturday at midnight.

Good luck

Note that this particular E212 will be the blue model will be brand new but unpacked to cut on shipping fees. the invitation is worldwide but i keep the right to void the offer in case of overpriced shipping fees.

Nov 3, 2010 at 2:03 PM Post #2 of 98
Funny how people can be afraid of free earphones... lol

Nov 3, 2010 at 2:16 PM Post #3 of 98
Well...why not? I'm in
biggrin.gif

Nov 3, 2010 at 2:40 PM Post #5 of 98

Quote:
Funny how people can be afraid of free earphones... lol

Silentservices, the only reason I didnt take up the offer even on the original thread is because I live in India and I didnt want to burden you with shipping half way around the globe! Thought you were eyeing just Canada and US.
If you still dont mind, I am in!

Nov 3, 2010 at 2:43 PM Post #6 of 98
I'd have a listen... 

Nov 3, 2010 at 3:03 PM Post #8 of 98
I would like to participate as well.

I have the SoundMAGIC PL50 here and a MEElectronics M11+ on the way, so that should be plenty to compare them to in terms of sound quality, build quality and comfort.
I've also been trying really hard to get some of my friends and relatives to upgrade their stock earbuds, and this might just win them over.

Nov 3, 2010 at 3:28 PM Post #10 of 98
It'd be my first review, but I'm totally up for it, seeing as how my old meelectronics m9s are pretty much dead.

Nov 3, 2010 at 3:43 PM Post #12 of 98
Aw why not. I'm in!
If I win, I'll try not to discriminate, as the MD's will probably slaughter them
deadhorse.gif

I can, however, put them against the Meelec M6, Razer m100 Pro, JVC Marshmallows, Klipsch S2m, and possibly a pair of S4'(if my sister lets me borrow them
duggehsmile.png
)

Edit: If I may, please count my vote towards another drawing for ljokerl. I really want to see how these rate against the 115 IEM's already in his review
Quote:
Yep, I certainly don't need another pair of earphones but if they're as good as you say perhaps they belong in the review thread. I'm a big sucker for cheap hi-fi. I'll also pass them on once I'm done as I really have way more earphones than ears.

Quote:
Well if there's no time limit on when the review is posted I could have a go. Hidden gems that you claim this to be does interest me however as I'm a sucker for good deals.

Nov 3, 2010 at 3:46 PM Post #13 of 98
Count me in

Nov 3, 2010 at 3:46 PM Post #14 of 98
Well if there's no time limit on when the review is posted I could have a go. Hidden gems that you claim this to be does interest me however as I'm a sucker for good deals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back