Energy drinks!
Jul 29, 2009 at 10:19 PM Post #16 of 69
I used to like Darkdog and Battery but now I have been off energy drinks for awhile.

Jul 29, 2009 at 11:19 PM Post #18 of 69
Rockstar all the way. Monster has a funny (not so yummie) aftertaste and Red Bull is way to expensive here..

Jul 29, 2009 at 11:27 PM Post #19 of 69
they all taste the same imo. i dont know if gatorade really counts, but thats the only thing thatve ever worked on me when im running. which i do maybe 5 times...a year

Jul 30, 2009 at 12:19 AM Post #21 of 69
I love red bull. Its kinda like beer. Taste a little funny the first time but then the more you drink it, the more you crave it. Also have to add in the grape flavored nos. You wouldnt even know its a energy drink. Taste like a grape crush.

Jul 30, 2009 at 2:27 AM Post #23 of 69
I don't know why, but Red Bull just works the best, no doubt about it. I tried a bunch at band camp a few years back and Red Bull really got me going.

Jul 30, 2009 at 2:31 AM Post #24 of 69
I agree that red bull does seem to work better even though it has less caffeine then most of the other ones.

Jul 30, 2009 at 2:36 AM Post #25 of 69
I'm a fan of Brain Toniq. It's all natural, tastes delicious, and doesn't even contain caffeine.

Brain-Toniq-Can.jpg

Jul 30, 2009 at 4:14 AM Post #28 of 69
I voted monster, because M-80 is what I buy most often, but Rockstar Zero Carb, Rockstar Guava, and Rockstar Pomegranate are all high on my list too

Jul 30, 2009 at 5:39 AM Post #29 of 69
Quote:

Originally Posted by fuseboxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't do energy drinks now since they're bad for the liver, but during the short time that I did, I drank Red Bull.

Can you back this up with some scientific facts?. Caffeine seems to be the only thing in most energy drinks that can do liver damage and it doesnt do that directly, most people drink caffeine when drinking alcohol and that will increase the effect of the alcohol or other liver toxic drug on the liver. Taurine can be used to reverse and treat the effects of fatty livers. Some doctors actually recommend taurine during drinking or after a night of drinking.

Jul 30, 2009 at 6:09 AM Post #30 of 69
My favorite is Rockstar Zero Carb. It comes in a blue can. In fact I think I would drink any energy drink as long as it is low or zero carb. I've heard about an energy drink called SPIKE Shooter, but never tried it. Anyone tried it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back