Energy drinks!
Jul 29, 2009 at 7:55 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 69
There was one of these back in 2005 so here it is again with more energy drinks, the favorite back then was Red Bull, since then there has been the introduction of others... so let's here it, whats your favorite?

Coffee and other drugs aren't included, just energy in a can!

Jul 29, 2009 at 8:03 PM Post #2 of 69
but... there isn't an option for they're all disgusting

Jul 29, 2009 at 8:26 PM Post #7 of 69
Who ever said that sports has anything to do with energy drink consumption? On the rare occasion that I do drink something it'll be during a cyber defense competition.

Jul 29, 2009 at 8:27 PM Post #8 of 69
How about an "Other" option?
wink.gif

I prefer Battery
battery.jpg

Jul 29, 2009 at 8:36 PM Post #9 of 69
Energy drinks aren't for sports iriverdude, when I run/play soccer it's usually just water... maybe an energy drink afterwards but usually just drink them to get a kick couple times a week.

And I realize there are so many different energy drinks I just choose the limit of 10 to the most popular.

Jul 29, 2009 at 8:36 PM Post #11 of 69
Jolt, but only for the nostalgia factor. It came out when I was in high school and was very popular.

But I haven't had an energy drink in quite some time and don't plan to have another.

Jul 29, 2009 at 9:24 PM Post #12 of 69
I had a red bull one time. Didn't experience any sort of pick me up, as caffeine doesn't really affect me, and it also tasted awful. Don't care to try another one.

Jul 29, 2009 at 10:07 PM Post #14 of 69
I used to be a big energy drink fan but quit three years ago. My favorite was Full Throttle without question.

I did have a sugarfree Full Throttle and a coffee while driving home from Detroit a few weeks ago. Kept me wide awake.

Rant: I know there are now sugarfree alternatives, but why would anyone want to consume so much sugar in one sitting? All it does is make you crash after the energy burst. They would be much more effective if they simply put less sugar in them. They're already too sweet anyway.

Jul 29, 2009 at 10:19 PM Post #15 of 69
I don't do energy drinks, most of them taste like diabetes. I do like Red Bull, but rarely partake.

My college replaced all the S-bux doubleshot canned espresso (lesser, tastier evil) with Amped and Monster. I guess they wanted people to die or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back