Empire Ears X Effect Audio Giveaway // 2017 EMPIRE SPRING SALE
Mar 30, 2017 at 2:21 PM Post #76 of 265
For a new TOTL I'd say KRONUS , King of Titans and father of Zeus!

Mar 30, 2017 at 2:58 PM Post #79 of 265
My pick for a new flagship would be Elysium...

basically Greek Heaven, or Paradise...where you're transported to when listening, of course.

Good Luck everyone, and thanks for the opportunity!

Mar 30, 2017 at 3:16 PM Post #82 of 265
My offer for a possible future flagship name is: Cassandra.

She was one of the most beautiful ladies in Greek mythology, and had the most amazing knowledge of predicting the future.

Mar 30, 2017 at 3:26 PM Post #83 of 265
Xanadu - Not Greek but an "X" all the same

I have many setups but 64 Audio U12/B1 module - Reference 8 cable - Opus #2

I would like to add EE to my stable to be able to declare EE is the the top dog

When I win a review and comparison is forthcoming 

Mar 30, 2017 at 3:30 PM Post #84 of 265
I am suggesting Meliodas. It's the name of the main character in The Seven Deadly Sins who is a great character! And it has a connection to an Arthurian legend: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meliodas

Mar 30, 2017 at 3:43 PM Post #85 of 265
Current in-ear set up: Flare R2pro/Mojo

Name suggestion: Opal, Beryl or Diamond. Three of the 10 rarest and most precious gem stones. Your custom IEMs remind me of gem stones a bit. (Color, form, price.) :)

Why I want the Empire Ears Zeus-XR: Because I never heard such a special and TOTL IEM and I want to experience IEM bliss. :) (I would also write a review for you. :wink: )

Mar 30, 2017 at 3:46 PM Post #86 of 265
3) My current in-ear setup is.. none. I'm a young audiophile with sadly not enough money to purchase these things but I want the 
Zeus-XR 
so much that if I get it I will run a full scale marketing campaign boosting your sales by ~2700% (real results may vary), you shall be crowned the king of this world, people from all around the world will sing songs about you, history will be rewritten, girls, fast cars, houses, money, everything a man can want will be at your reach. You will be loved and respected by all. Trump will step down, climate change problems will vanish, no more wars, no more hate, the world will finally be at peace. (I'll write some reviews and talk to my friends and stuff)

4) Your new flagship name: Cosmo - BECAUSE IT'LL BE OUT OF THIS WORLD

Mar 30, 2017 at 3:50 PM Post #87 of 265
Gaia = mother of all life ...<enough said>... (personification of earth) if it will sound more organic and earthy sound.
Poseidon = god of the sea if it will be very liquid and flowing sound.

Current setup favorite is K10 through AK300.
Would love to try a something from Empire Ears - have not tried anything from this company as of yet.

Mar 30, 2017 at 3:51 PM Post #88 of 265
I do not own any in-ears except for samsung earbuds (which are useless). I do have a pair of Bose QC25, and I am planning on upgrading and buying an amp/dac combo and some in ears. I will upgrade to in ears as they are much more practical than full over-ear headphones, and the sound quality compares to them. My Head-fi handle was chosen with a random elf name generator, though it did take some time to find one that I was pleased with. I need the Zeus-XR as they will definitely improve my setup and save me a lot of money for buying my new amp/dac combo. As for a new flagship name, I suggest Calliope. As you do have a greek god theme going on, Calliope will fit perfectly as she is the muse of epic poetry in greek mythology. Music, to me, has always been poetry, but in a more exciting and joyful way. She was also called Calliope from the ecstatic harmony of her voice, which perfectly combines greek mythology and in ear monitors.

Mar 30, 2017 at 3:53 PM Post #89 of 265
Handle: AudioE
Why I need them: The sound. And I'm Greek and if the reason that they're named Zeus isn't enough I don't know what is lol.

Current Setup: Campire Audio Nova, Fiio X5iii, Fiio E12k.

Future Flagship name idea: Apollo ZL. Apollo is the God of music amongst his other traits. The ZL abbreviation is for his parents, Zeus and Leto.

Very generous sale and giveaway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back