Emmeline "The Shadow"
Nov 6, 2009 at 4:03 PM Post #828 of 999
Quote:

Originally Posted by grumpyoldman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
what cans do you use? As I said, SE530s, and I can only hear it when there is no track on....it better not be as it is at volume levels that would damage my ears....
confused.gif

JH13s and ATHESW9, I have the TF10s, but haven't tried them withe Shadow. I will try them as soon as I take the JH13s out of my ears, but judging by the quality of what I am hearing, it may be a year or 2!
wink.gif

Nov 7, 2009 at 12:25 AM Post #830 of 999
Quote:

Originally Posted by grumpyoldman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well I would love to hear the shadow with JH13, but I would have to rob a bank or buy them seconh hand from the body double I never met...

That's what I'm listening to right now
smily_headphones1.gif
it's pretty
L3000.gif
. Underworld Live

Nov 7, 2009 at 9:09 AM Post #832 of 999
Hi Ray,
my paypal account already fixed,payment sended,i need the shadow and hope the seiral number is #191,thankyou~

Nov 7, 2009 at 12:31 PM Post #833 of 999
I finished 100hr burn-in of the Shadow. DAP is iPhone3G.
I own "JH"11Pro and JH13Pro, and the Shadow works better with JH11Pro. The Shadow well controls bass of JH11Pro, resulting in dramatic improvement of entire sound. I usually used JH13Pro, but now JH11Pro+the Shadow is in my bag. Combination of JH13Pro and the Shadow has higher resolution, but a bit descriptive to enjoy music. I speculate that the Shadow works well with UE11Pro too.

Nov 7, 2009 at 2:47 PM Post #835 of 999
My shadow came yesterday SN#300. At this point I don't have a LOD (I ordered a Silver Dragon from Moon Audio and it should be here any day now)...at this point I'm just amplifying the head out on the IPod or IPhone so the SQ is basically amplifying crap. I do expect to hear a difference with the LOD. THe build quality is awesome my only gripe is I don't care for the feel of the brushed finish. I am going to have to find a solution to this.

Nov 7, 2009 at 3:54 PM Post #836 of 999
Quote:

Originally Posted by ruknd /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My shadow came yesterday SN#300. At this point I don't have a LOD (I ordered a Silver Dragon from Moon Audio and it should be here any day now)...at this point I'm just amplifying the head out on the IPod or IPhone so the SQ is basically amplifying crap. I do expect to hear a difference with the LOD. THe build quality is awesome my only gripe is I don't care for the feel of the brushed finish. I am going to have to find a solution to this.

Oh man, I love that part about it, feels like a solid piece of billet... everyone has different preferences I guess.
ksc75smile.gif

Nov 7, 2009 at 7:47 PM Post #837 of 999
Quote:

Originally Posted by cn11 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh man, I love that part about it, feels like a solid piece of billet... everyone has different preferences I guess.
ksc75smile.gif

I love the feel of it too. Extremely classy. But ........we are forced to use those little bumps or velcro. I really like the feel of that (rubber-like paint? that is used on one side of some portable equipment)

Nov 7, 2009 at 7:56 PM Post #838 of 999
Quote:

Originally Posted by Calculator /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I finished 100hr burn-in of the Shadow. DAP is iPhone3G.
I own "JH"11Pro and JH13Pro, and the Shadow works better with JH11Pro. The Shadow well controls bass of JH11Pro, resulting in dramatic improvement of entire sound. I usually used JH13Pro, but now JH11Pro+the Shadow is in my bag. Combination of JH13Pro and the Shadow has higher resolution, but a bit descriptive to enjoy music. I speculate that the Shadow works well with UE11Pro too.

So the Shadow sounds better with the JH11Pro over the JH13Pro? Interesting. I can't imagine many people have both of those customs so they could give their input. I'm a believer in synergy. This is good to know as I was considering ordering a pair in the very near future. (like after I hit the megabucks or something)

Nov 8, 2009 at 9:27 AM Post #839 of 999
I am seriously impressed with the sound of the Shadow! It captivates me, and I look forward to every time I listen to music with it! I have it rigged up to my iPod Classic 120 GB, and my Westone 3's. My SR-71A is getting some rest lately
biggrin.gif
Thanks Ray!

Nov 8, 2009 at 11:37 PM Post #840 of 999
Hi friends, we are making the iPod/iPhon Doc cable now. We are using a black wire instead of the three colors wires as in the previous pictures.
Here are a few pictures using the lowest profile Dock connector with 90 digree stereo jack with Gold finish.

DSC_6124.jpg

DSC_6126.jpg

DSC_6129.jpg

DSC_6130.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back