Serial No.: #611 if possible
Pre-order post: #220 (on page 22)

Thanks and have a nice day.
kjmui

Dec 18, 2008 at 9:07 PM Post #602 of 650
Quote:

Originally Posted by Clok /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How did it go?
You should not have to pay taxes if the amp has low value.

I ordered a P-51, an ALO SXC cable and the W3 pretty much at the same time and all were shipped from the US to Germany through Fedex. Well, even though everything was declared low value, the P-51 was the only item I didn't have to pay $$$ custom and administration fees upon arrival. So that was very nice.

Dec 19, 2008 at 2:35 AM Post #603 of 650
Just to let everyone know, this amp is worth every penny paid and every anxious moment waiting for it. It sounds like magic I'm serious. Sure it's beautiul to look at, fun to hold in your hand and built like a sherman tank but yet light as a feather but the real thing that makes me shake my head is the ease with which this small amp drives power hungry headphones. I've been burning it in for quite a while, using headphones rated at 250 ohms! on each setting (hi, med and low) This amp.......................it's more than just making the music louder. It makes the music.....more there. Huge sounstage, amazingly controlled deep bass, deliciously sweet mids and crystaline highs. Very very involving. I've missed a day of work because I spent the night in the dark listening......... You are all in for a treat.

Thank You Ray !!!!

Dec 19, 2008 at 3:50 AM Post #604 of 650
Welcome to the world of Ray Samuels Audio. I had the pleaure of listening to this amp last Saturday at the New York meet. Ray had it sourced from his Meridien G08 and feeding his R10s. The P-51 was up to the task! This was legitimate high end sound utilizing this tiny marvel.

Dec 19, 2008 at 3:16 PM Post #605 of 650
I came to work this morning and found a FedEx package in my box. The customs opened it and checked out, I found that Ray was kind enough to put $40 for the value of the item (though I didn't ask for it, but Ray might read from some of our posts here) .... BIG THANKS AGAIN, Ray!

p5100hb0.jpg

My gray Mustang is gorgeous!!! On the left and right side of it are P-47D Thunderbolt and FW-190A-5 (German fighter)

Dec 19, 2008 at 3:40 PM Post #606 of 650
Quote:

Originally Posted by smart /img/forum/go_quote.gif
p5100hb0.jpg

My gray Mustang is gorgeous!!!

I agree! It may be the best color of the lot, especially with the brass knob (or is it gold?).

Dec 19, 2008 at 6:08 PM Post #608 of 650
I've had my P-51 for just about two week and it is evertything that I thought it would be. The reviews don't lie! I kinda knew it would be incredible. My Raptor is by far my favorite out of the 8 amps I've owned. Great job again Ray!

Dec 21, 2008 at 9:34 AM Post #610 of 650
Quote:

Originally Posted by Woody469 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just to let everyone know, this amp is worth every penny paid and every anxious moment waiting for it. It sounds like magic I'm serious. Sure it's beautiul to look at, fun to hold in your hand and built like a sherman tank but yet light as a feather but the real thing that makes me shake my head is the ease with which this small amp drives power hungry headphones. I've been burning it in for quite a while, using headphones rated at 250 ohms! on each setting (hi, med and low) This amp.......................it's more than just making the music louder. It makes the music.....more there. Huge sounstage, amazingly controlled deep bass, deliciously sweet mids and crystaline highs. Very very involving. I've missed a day of work because I spent the night in the dark listening......... You are all in for a treat.

Thank You Ray !!!!

Well said!

Dec 21, 2008 at 6:47 PM Post #612 of 650
So how can I order one? Via RSA website or posting my request in here?
Of course I do know that the discount time is over...
One further question: Ray mentioned that the LOD should be too stiff, am I right? So hoq about those from qables. Are they flexible enough?

Dec 21, 2008 at 7:26 PM Post #613 of 650
Quote:

Originally Posted by tungs10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So how can I order one? Via RSA website or posting my request in here?
Of course I do know that the discount time is over...
One further question: Ray mentioned that the LOD should be too stiff, am I right? So hoq about those from qables. Are they flexible enough?

If you Pre-Ordered In posts #2-#394, you will be able to get the Holiday Special until Dec.30. FWIR, Ray uses a ALO SXC 18AWG Cryo w/his, so you should definitely be ok w/a Qables.
Good Luck & Happy Holidays
atsmile.gif

Headphile808

Dec 21, 2008 at 9:46 PM Post #615 of 650
Quote:

Originally Posted by tungs10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thank you for the reply to my LOD question.

Well, I didn't pre-order.
I justwant to order the mustang.
How to? Via Rsa website or requesting one in this thread?

Since you didn't pre-order in this thread, you will have to order through the RSA website directly. Even w/o the discount, the P-51 will be worth every penny.
Good Luck & Happy Holidays
atsmile.gif

Headphile808

Users who are viewing this thread

Back