Emmeline, P-51, The Mustang...
Dec 11, 2008 at 5:44 AM Post #541 of 650
Quote:

Originally Posted by slypher /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just recieved my mustang today. To give an estimated shipping time I paid on the 2nd of December. It was 7 days shipping to Canada. Thank you ray and happy holidays.

just an indication to those who are waiting anxiously for your mustang, i have paid on 4th dec and just been informed by Fedex that my set should be delivered on Monday. so u can go figure out roughly when u can expect yours
darthsmile.gif

Dec 11, 2008 at 8:58 AM Post #544 of 650
11 days since I placed my order. It's a long wait. No clue when it will arrive here in Thailand.

Dec 11, 2008 at 9:23 AM Post #545 of 650
Thank goodness. When I reached home today from work, the delivery notice was on my door. So I scheduled it to come later tonight! Cant wait. So it took for me 11-1=10 days to get from Con US to Singapore. Still no idea which batch was mine on
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 11, 2008 at 9:30 AM Post #546 of 650
Quote:

Originally Posted by jaar /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Does Fedex call u or email to you to confirm of package delivery??.

They wont call. You can call them to ask any package deliver to your address.

Dec 11, 2008 at 9:59 AM Post #547 of 650
Quote:

Originally Posted by smart /img/forum/go_quote.gif
11 days since I placed my order. It's a long wait. No clue when it will arrive here in Thailand.

its look like those in asia are getting their mustangs within 10-11 days from the date of payment. so yours should be arriving soon. hang on in there bro
wink_face.gif

Dec 11, 2008 at 8:24 PM Post #548 of 650
Quote:

Originally Posted by max111 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
its look like those in asia are getting their mustangs within 10-11 days from the date of payment. so yours should be arriving soon. hang on in there bro
wink_face.gif

bigsmile_face.gif
Yes, my friend. It's worth for a waiting for something like this, I believe.
bigsmile_face.gif

Dec 12, 2008 at 4:09 AM Post #552 of 650
Just wanted to let everyone know that I ordered a P-51 on Tuesday morning and I have already received it at my front door in California (only 2 days!!!!).

This amp is definitely a lot smaller than what a lot of pictures depict it as!!! Right out of the box I'm already very impressed with the sound quality! Thank you so much Ray!! I think i will enjoy this amp even more than my previous XP-7, which was amazing in itself!

Dec 12, 2008 at 4:12 AM Post #553 of 650
Quote:

Originally Posted by radiohead7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
when u burn it in do you put it on a low or high volume or does it not matter what the amp setting are.

Reading from many threads, we can just set the volume at the your normal listening level, but you need to make sure to give appropriate hours to "Low/Mid/High" gain with your phones connected. I have my SR71A burned-in with SE530/MS2i/HD650 for the Low/Mid/High gain, each of the gain has more than 60 hrs now.

Correct my if I'm wrong.

Dec 12, 2008 at 5:36 AM Post #554 of 650
Quote:

Originally Posted by max111 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
just an indication to those who are waiting anxiously for your mustang, i have paid on 4th dec and just been informed by Fedex that my set should be delivered on Monday. so u can go figure out roughly when u can expect yours
darthsmile.gif

update - OMG, its in!!! too bad i am not at home now
frown.gif

anyway, all in 8 days of waiting including date of payment and date of receipt. pretty fast imo.

jaar/smart, yours should also be landing real soon....
atsmile.gif

Dec 12, 2008 at 6:24 AM Post #555 of 650
So I would like to share my setup to everybody. Black ipod nano 16GB > P-51 Mustang > Westone 3 . Setup works great and is very stealth looking. I'm just waiting for a good LOD to arrive in the mail. Also, the P-51 fits very nicely under the 4G Nano.

DSCF2263.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back