Emmeline, P-51, The Mustang...
Nov 29, 2008 at 1:17 AM Post #287 of 650
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray Samuels /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Emmeline, P-51, the Mustang.

This little wonder is made to last the life time. It has a mil spec pc brd with some of the best SMD dale Vishay resistor. The caps are Tantalum & by passed with some of the best SMD film caps. These features have a lot to do with quality of the sound. The circuit it self is a simple design with no extra bells & whistles.
The Mustang was designed to be the smallest portable amp we make yet it is tweaked to stand against some of the best amps out there.
No compromise in parts quality, or workmanship. The rechargeable Lithium Ion battery can deliver easy 7-8 days of playback at 8 hours per day of play back from single charge.
The amp can output 250ma of current, per channel, enough to drive all headphones to very acceptable level of sound.

The Aluminum extrusion is designed from ground up & both ends are custom designed to our specs. The volume control Knob is the same like the Predator as it is custom made for our amps.

The P-51 has a three level gain switch imbedded internally yet accessible from the top of the extrusion, it gives the gain of 2, 6 & 11. The switch can not be triggered accidentally. The reason for the placement of the gain switch inside is the size of the amp & its minute face plate.

No large cap has been implemented in this design, so you are looking at around 100 hours of burn-in that any electronic components need to break-in.
The P-51 comes with a charger/adaptor, you can charge the amp while listening to it or just turn it off & the battery will be full within 2-3 hours.
No harm will be done to the battery if the charger is left on all the time.

Combining this little amp with any NANO Video with a good mini dock cable & lossless files make this little gem one of the greatest companion when traveling.
Please stay away from the very heavy SOLID adaptors that convert ¼”-1/8”, as these adaptors put a lot of stress on ALL connectors of the portable amps no matter who the maker is, especially when walking or jogging. Also use the mini DOCK cables that have smaller body & flexible wires.

Please do not purchase my amp if your source has no line out. Using the headphone jack out of your source to any amp defeats the purpose of using an external amplifier. Many posts we read where the person claims that there is no difference in sound quality between the source headphone jack & the amp that he or she purchased using the headphone jack as the input to the amp. Quality of the sound also improves when your files are not compressed, the compression induces hiss & the sound quality is no longer enjoyable.

The P-51 is going to be offered in many colors, few colors might be for the first time. We are very pleased that this amp will be ready on time for the coming Holidays, so if you are looking forward to treating your self for one, this would be the one you should consider.

The P-51, Mustang, is warranted for a period of three years from the time that was purchased. The warranty is transferable to any new buyers as many times as it might be sold. The warranty will cover the parts, labor & the battery. The buyer will pay for shipping.

Every year around this time we do offer a Holidays special for all head-fi members & friend. This year is no exception. The regular price for the P-51 is $375.00.
The Holiday special for 200 Mustangs will be $325.00 only. Please make sure you post in this thread for the reservation if you need one. Please do not send me an e-mail or pm as I have no time to answer that. Your post will guaranty you the right to own one with out my reply. The orders will be taken until the end of NOVEMBER. Please do not send money or check either, I do not want to take your money until I have the amps in my hands. I will post about the time when you can make your payment. Your post will reserve you an amp but it will only ship when the payment has been made. After a certain period of time if payment has not been made your right for an amp, at the special Holiday price, will cease to exist.

Happy Holidays from Ray Samuels Audio Staff.

Please count me in I want one !!!!

Nov 29, 2008 at 1:54 AM Post #289 of 650
It's not quite the end of November, and I have not counted up the number, but am hoping to still get in on the deal. It figures that my first post would be to buy something. I would love an all-gold unit, if possible. Thanks!

Nov 29, 2008 at 9:08 AM Post #291 of 650
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kura /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi Ray my friend,
I want to get P-51.
Please add me to your pre-order list.

Color: Gray body/Gold knob

Serial#: If possible, please send me #007,069 or 111 of P-51, or If not possible, please do me # without 4 or 9 in Serial Number.

Thank you

Hi Ray,
I want to change the color of pre-order of P-51.

I want (Purple body/Gold knob).

Thank you, Mr. Ray Samuels.

Nov 29, 2008 at 1:19 PM Post #292 of 650
Quote:

Originally Posted by Levy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Mr. Samuels,

Add me to the list please.
I will take a black one.

Thanks,

Levy

Mr. Samuels,

I want to change the color.
body & knob : Copper.
face & back plate : Wine.

Thanks,

Levy

Nov 29, 2008 at 4:51 PM Post #293 of 650
Hi friends, hope you all had a great Thanks Giving, I sure did.
Sorry I did not post in the last 2 days to clarify the colors of the posted pictures, here we go:

Picture # 7 on page 27, starting from the left to right, back raw...

P-51Mustang090.jpg

Black, Copper Body with Wine Ends, Green Body with Brass Ends, Red Body with Black Ends & Dark Grey.

The front raw left to right:

Clear/white, Blue, Purple, Wine & Brass.

Ray Samuels

Nov 29, 2008 at 5:23 PM Post #294 of 650
Dear head-fiers & friends around the world, it is to make the payment for the amp that you requested. We are hoping to start shipping by the end of this week. Tomorrrow 12:00AM eastern time the speciall offer is done with. If you are thinking of getting a P-51, today & tomorrow are your last chance. Please don't ask for the Holiday offer once it is over with. All those who have posted in this thread their orders will be honored. For 30 days, from Nov. 30th, you have the right to claim your amp at the special price until the end of December. Beyond that period of time your right for a special price won't be honored. We will ship to those who make the payment first & not to those who posted on this thread first. Hope I made my self clear to all my friend.

The Black P-51 shipped in the US is $349.17
The SOLID one color P-51 shipped in the US is $350.20, $15.00 more, is included in the total price.
The TWO tone colors of your choice of the P-51 shipped in the US is $374.92, $25.00 more, is included in the toal price.
Note....

Please use my e-mail address to transfer the money via pay-pal.

rsaudio@raysamuelsaudio.com

These total prices are the amounts transfered via pay-pal.
If sending checks or money orders, please do call me at 847-673-8739

Our friends in Japan...

Total for a black P-51 shipped to you is $385.54
Total for one solid color P-51 sh, shipped to you ipped to you is $401.17
Total for two tone colors,of your choice, of P-51 shipped to you, is $411.59

NOTE:
If you happen to live in an EXTENDED SERVICE AREA, I will send you an e-mail for the extra charge that fed-ex will charge me.

To all our friend in Japan, please include your full name & address in English on your PAY-PAL page, this will help us reduce the extra work that we have to do finding who is who. Also on Pay-pal please indicate the color you want & the serial #, this will ease the pain looking through so many e-mails.

I hope Mr. Sasaki will translate these points to our friends in Japan.

To our friends in the UK...
Total for black P-51 shipped to you is $382.41
Total for one solid color P-51 shipped to you is $398.04
Total for two tone colors of your choice of P-51 shipped to you is $408.46
Note...
All these prices are a transfer of money via pay-pal.

To the friends in the Netherlands, Norway, Germany & France...
Total for the black P-51 shipped to you is $385.54.
Total for the single coclor P-51 shipped to you is $401.17.
Total for two tone colors P-51 shipped to you is $411.59.
Note.....
All these prices are a transfer of currency via pay-pal.

Ray Samuels

Nov 29, 2008 at 5:28 PM Post #295 of 650
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray Samuels /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The Black P-51 shipped in the US is $349.17
The SOLID one color P-51 shipped in the US is $350.20, $15.00 more.
The TWO tone colors of your choice of the P-51 shipped in the US is $374.92, $25.00 more.

I hope to have a chance to hear the Mustang soon!

I still haven't burned in my Predator so I'm going to have to wait on a P-51

Nov 29, 2008 at 6:04 PM Post #297 of 650
Captain Samuels - too much Grog over the holiday? Please take another look at the final prices posted.
"The Black P-51 shipped in the US is $349.17
The SOLID one color P-51 shipped in the US is $350.20, $15.00 more.
The TWO tone colors of your choice of the P-51 shipped in the US is $374.92, $25.00 more."
.......and does Clear body/black ends and knob fit into the definition of two tone colors?
illogical......Spock.

Nov 29, 2008 at 6:44 PM Post #300 of 650
Ray, I live in Germany, so do the UK prices apply to me and the rest of Europe, too? How exactly will the paying process go? Do you send everyone who preordered on this thread a PM with further details or do we have to send you our email address?

I look very much forward to this amp. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back