Elysian Annihilator 2023
Oct 19, 2023 at 10:06 AM Post #241 of 837
Thank you for your answer. I asked because I own Ragnar but ( unlike many) I don't find it too bright in the high end or even fatiguing. The only thing I would like to have (compared to Ragnar) is a little (not much) more low end and slightly a thread of warmth over the whole range. Otherwise I find Ragnar to my personal listening more " alive" than both Traillii and RN6. I wanted to see if Anni2023 could appeal to me as well as Jomo Alpha Ti. (Which I have never listened to).
They are not too bright nor fatiguing for me, I had just the sensation that they were demanding always my attention. Plus, they don't sound natural, but dry and metallic.
They're great IEM, like the RN6, but are not for my tastes :)

Oct 19, 2023 at 11:25 AM Post #242 of 837
New kids on the block, and they sound fantastic 👍
IMG_7974.jpeg

IMG_7975.jpeg
IMG_7976.jpeg
IMG_7978.jpeg
IMG_7979.jpeg
IMG_7980.jpeg
IMG_7981.jpeg
IMG_7982.jpeg
IMG_7983.jpeg
IMG_7984.jpeg

How many hours of burn in are enough??
The changes in sound are notorious??

The sound is excellent so far

Oct 19, 2023 at 12:36 PM Post #243 of 837
Well it looks like a batch of orders have just started to arrive. My fingers are crossed that my Anni is in the next batch to be shipped out.🤞

Oct 19, 2023 at 12:39 PM Post #244 of 837
Well it looks like a batch of orders have just started to arrive. My fingers are crossed that my Anni is in the next batch to be shipped out.🤞
Yup, got mine a few days ago. Did you get an update from your dealer?

Oct 19, 2023 at 12:54 PM Post #245 of 837
Yup, got mine a few days ago. Did you get an update from your dealer?
No, I’ve not heard anything yet from them. I put my order in on September 13th. I was prepared for a long wait of about 6 weeks so a bit of time left still.

Oct 19, 2023 at 5:09 PM Post #246 of 837
Got the Anni 23 a few months back and tried tip rolling them with these ear tips:
  • DUNU S&S Silicone
  • HiFiGo x ZEOS Render Silicone Memory Foam
  • Final Audio Type E Series Silicone (Black)
  • Final Audio Type E Series Silicone (Clear)
  • DIVINUS Velvet Silicone
  • JVC EP-FX9M-B
  • AZLA SednaEarfit XELASTEC
  • Radius Deep Mount Clear
  • Sony EP-EX11 (White & Black) *Unable to squeeze it on due to very narrow eartip nozzle diameter
  • Spinfit W1 (Same as the included eartips)
So far based on my listen, the DIVINUS Velvet Silicone seem to be the best sounding. Compared to the W1 which I had more time with (due to it being included), the bass has more control/tighter sounding, treble (more towards the air region) sounds fuller and more present. Soundstage seems to be slighter wider as well.

A few observation I found were:
  • The narrower the eartip nozzle diameter, there is more emphasis on the bass but also reduced treble and mids.
  • The shorter the eartip nozzle length, the more open the soundstage is.
I would rate the eartips in this order (personal pref & YMMV):
  1. DIVINUS Velvet Silicone
  2. JVC EP-FX9M-B
  3. DUNU S&S Silicone
All eartips were tested was M size or similar to it.
Man i’m going to have to try those velvets out. I’ve been meaning to tip roll but i’ve been lazy plus have enjoyed what the spinfits bring.

Thanks for this detailed entry! Much appreciated.

Oct 19, 2023 at 5:11 PM Post #247 of 837
No, I’ve not heard anything yet from them. I put my order in on September 13th. I was prepared for a long wait of about 6 weeks so a bit of time left still.
I don’t remember who you ordered from but it took about the 6 to 7 week mark you mentioned for me to receive mine. Hope they’re in your hands soon enough!

Oct 19, 2023 at 11:43 PM Post #248 of 837
Got the Anni 23 a few months back and tried tip rolling them with these ear tips:
  • DUNU S&S Silicone
  • HiFiGo x ZEOS Render Silicone Memory Foam
  • Final Audio Type E Series Silicone (Black)
  • Final Audio Type E Series Silicone (Clear)
  • DIVINUS Velvet Silicone
  • JVC EP-FX9M-B
  • AZLA SednaEarfit XELASTEC
  • Radius Deep Mount Clear
  • Sony EP-EX11 (White & Black) *Unable to squeeze it on due to very narrow eartip nozzle diameter
  • Spinfit W1 (Same as the included eartips)
So far based on my listen, the DIVINUS Velvet Silicone seem to be the best sounding. Compared to the W1 which I had more time with (due to it being included), the bass has more control/tighter sounding, treble (more towards the air region) sounds fuller and more present. Soundstage seems to be slighter wider as well.

A few observation I found were:
  • The narrower the eartip nozzle diameter, there is more emphasis on the bass but also reduced treble and mids.
  • The shorter the eartip nozzle length, the more open the soundstage is.
I would rate the eartips in this order (personal pref & YMMV):
  1. DIVINUS Velvet Silicone
  2. JVC EP-FX9M-B
  3. DUNU S&S Silicone
All eartips were tested was M size or similar to it.
Nice!

Just one more to add to the list I feel can be top 3/top 5:
- Acoustune AEX70

Oct 20, 2023 at 3:08 AM Post #249 of 837
Nice!

Just one more to add to the list I feel can be top 3/top 5:
- Acoustune AEX70
My good old AET07 are perfect for Annihilator. I love how well these IEMs fit for my ears.

Oct 20, 2023 at 5:55 AM Post #250 of 837
I finally managed to pick up my Anni 2023 two days ago.

They're absolutely stunning and I can confirm all the things I wrote after my two 15 mins sessions listening at CanJam: they're my TOTL IEMs for a lot of reasons I'll try to explain in a review when I'll have tome to write it :)
I also prefer them to a lot of more expensive headphones I had the chance to try.

I have to thank a thousand time Ahmed of Elise Audio and I can only recommend this guy if you have any will to buy stuff related to headphones!

It's time to update my signature! 😎

Last edited:
Oct 20, 2023 at 10:41 AM Post #255 of 837
Hi everyone! Can anyone provide LL Venom impressions with Anni 23 compared to the LL Martini stock cable?

Currently I'm using the EA Eros S cable which provides more body/3D-ness compared to the Martini cable. I'm curious to hear what changes Venom may bring.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back