Elysian Acoustic Labs “X” Flagship IEM Discussion Thread
Jul 27, 2022 at 12:44 PM Post #496 of 656
The last photo (the copper looking one) is the stock Liquid Links cable.

The gold cable is one that Lee uses on demo units, perhaps if there is limited supply or he is simply waiting for more stock of the liquid links cables.
Do you know the name of the Liquid Links stock cable (copper)?

Jul 27, 2022 at 12:46 PM Post #497 of 656
So glad to see the Diva getting more recognition. Truly it is an IEM that punches far beyond its price bracket for what it's capable of. If only he experience the Annihilator, his jaw would've probable be lost somewhere in Mariana's Trench.
I'm lucky to have a demo Annihilator accessible to me. Definitely the end game for electronic music

Jul 27, 2022 at 1:13 PM Post #500 of 656
What about this ... ?
Screenshot_2022-07-27-10-06-49-04_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Jul 28, 2022 at 7:03 AM Post #501 of 656
Gizaudio giving a quick review and spreading the word about the Diva

Thank you for sharing the video! I know you have one coming as well. What else do you recommend for endgames? I'm looking for more to try out. Thanks!

Jul 28, 2022 at 7:06 AM Post #502 of 656
So glad to see the Diva getting more recognition. Truly it is an IEM that punches far beyond its price bracket for what it's capable of. If only he experience the Annihilator, his jaw would've probable be lost somewhere in Mariana's Trench.
I might get to try it soon....well soon in Elysian time lol

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2022 at 7:34 AM Post #503 of 656
Thank you for sharing the video! I know you have one coming as well. What else do you recommend for endgames? I'm looking for more to try out. Thanks!
I cancelled my order since it's gonna take longer than I thought. As for suggestions, I dunno if I have one that you've never heard before. Right now I'm interested in Oriolus Szalayi for it's DD-Planar-BA setup with a bassier signature. Other than that, UM Mest Indigo, or any of their bone conduction sets really.

Side note: Annihilator is a really, really good set, but it's not my endgame after I demoed it.

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2022 at 7:41 AM Post #504 of 656
I cancelled my order since it's gonna take longer than I thought. As for suggestions, I dunno if I have one that you've never heard before. Right now I'm interested in Oriolus Szalayi for it's DD-Planar-BA setup with a bassier signature. Other than that, UM Mest Indigo, or any of their bone conduction sets really.

Side note: Annihilator is a really, really good set, but it's not for me after I demoed it.
What don’t you like about Annihilator? What are your music preferences? I know I’m strange but I refuse to buy as it doesn’t come in 2 pin version 🤭

Jul 28, 2022 at 7:54 AM Post #505 of 656
What don’t you like about Annihilator? What are your music preferences? I know I’m strange but I refuse to buy as it doesn’t come in 2 pin version 🤭
Pardon my lack of knowledge if this doesn't makes sense.
It's simply too digital-sounding for me, probably because it has an "agressive" sound signature which is ironically amplified with its top-tier level of imaging/separation & details.

P.S. if all you listen to is Bury the Light, definitely get Annihilator.

Edit: this just a matter or preference, I would still like to own one for J-Rock & EDM but this won't be my true endgame.
I listen to many things, mainly game OSTs which basically covers all genres i.e. choir, orchestra, jazz, rock, blues. Currently I'm discovering rock&roll from its golden era, and hip hop - their rythm are pretty sweet. For me my endgame set should sound lively as if I'm inside a concert hall, which was a revelation to me after I got my MEXT.

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2022 at 9:28 AM Post #507 of 656
Sorry if I missed the info but does anyone know the crossover set-up for the 6BAs in the Diva? As well as the nozzle diameter/shell size. I'm growing quite interested in this IEM as an alternative to the Symphonium Helios (which just doesn't fit my ears, lol).

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2022 at 2:24 PM Post #509 of 656
oops sorry for the tag. The browser didn’t show the type box haha..
anywyas, coming from qdc VX, would you guy’s say if the Annihilator would be a worthy upgrade? the music I listen to tend to side more towards J Pop as well as Game OSTs(FFXIV)
i did try the diva out, its great, but when I tried it with the VX, I know it’s kinda unfair but I keep on wanting the missing details at times.. yet VX is rather tiring and ear piercing at times..

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2022 at 11:54 PM Post #510 of 656
oops sorry for the tag. The browser didn’t show the type box haha..
anywyas, coming from qdc VX, would you guy’s say if the Annihilator would be a worthy upgrade? the music I listen to tend to side more towards J Pop as well as Game OSTs(FFXIV)
i did try the diva out, its great, but when I tried it with the VX, I know it’s kinda unfair but I keep on wanting the missing details at times.. yet VX is rather tiring and ear piercing at times..

You can easily test them yourself at Starpickers? Just wait a bit till Lee send the demo set back to them.
For me i definitely prefer the Annihilator over the VX, but everyone has different preferences. The Annihilator has more body in the bass up to the lower mids compared to VX which makes vocals and timbre seem more natural.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back