Elite TWag OM replacement cable with over molding Pre Order Info
Aug 31, 2010 at 1:52 PM Post #211 of 312
Craig, i send a few emails and pms. to you. it more than 1.5 weeks and i still did not receive any response...

Sep 1, 2010 at 5:48 AM Post #213 of 312
Never mind. i just send u a pm again.

Sep 2, 2010 at 3:07 AM Post #217 of 312
Man, I haven't been on HF for a while, so I hadn't really seen a lot of the cables Craig has been making with TWag, The below cable is beoootiful!  Nice job, Craig! 

Peace,

Lee

Quote:
Well, it is finally here.  The build quality is even better than the prototype and significantly better than the previous (non-OM) generation.  I have tested this with various portable amps, all good.  Note to HM-801 owners:  the Oyaide connector seems to be just a bit "skinny" and is a bit loose inside the socket of the HM-801, at least on mine.  It works, but it takes very little pull to eject it from the 3.5mm socket of the HM-801.  I did not have this problem with any of the ViaBlue terminated cables.

On the other hand, the Oyaide is a great fit for the Pico Slim, Shadow and the Predator and I'm sure everything else out there.  Sorry about the low-res iPhone picture.

Sep 2, 2010 at 5:34 PM Post #218 of 312

Quote:
Craig, i send a few emails and pms. to you. it more than 1.5 weeks and i still did not receive any response...

You have to wait until it's 1.67777 repeating weeks, before you have to worry 
tongue.gif

Sep 3, 2010 at 10:54 AM Post #221 of 312
Craig,

Please check your email and let me know how you would like to resolve this.

Erik

Sep 4, 2010 at 8:28 AM Post #223 of 312
Hey Craig,

sorry to hijack the thread but i havent been able to get a hold of you for a few days.

i'll hold off on my 3rd OM cable for now while i decide which amp i'm gonna stick with.

i've managed to get a protector cable adaptor from the FS boards so i wont bother you with that one anymore :D

so could you please just mail out the TWag LOD with viablue and spare large dock connector part that didn't arrive with my 2 OM cables that would be fantastic as i've got my protector
arriving any second now and i dont have an LOD anymore :frowning2: 
oh have the elastic bands come in? :D

cheers

Linton Hart

Users who are viewing this thread

Back