Elite TWag OM replacement cable with over molding Pre Order Info
Aug 27, 2010 at 9:10 AM Post #196 of 312

Quote:
So be patient, things will work out. Oh, any comments on the new product??

Thanks Craig for the cable, for some reason I received the straight adapter instead of the right angle one that I requested but I  will wait until you are back and catch up on the order before I ship it back to you to get it re-terminated.

As far as sound quality, it is a huge change from JH13 stock cable.  I have sell my old one to fund this and have to use the stock cable for a while and did not notice what I have been missing until couple days ago when I received the new OM TWag along with my X-series HD800 cable.   Thanks again...

Aug 27, 2010 at 12:21 PM Post #198 of 312
hey craig.... i sent the money, sent multiple pm's and even an email but no word.... trying to be patient cuz i know you're really busy right now.... but would have liked an answer before going on vacation.  name is degaulle lazaro, 48 with viablue..... has it shipped? was it made yet?  any information would be great

Aug 27, 2010 at 1:31 PM Post #199 of 312
Craig,

Thanks for getting out the OM cable on Tuesday.  The status actually wasn't updated by USPS until yesterday:

[size=inherit]
bullet_circle.gif
Delivery status not updated as of August 26, 2010, 11:13 pm
bullet_circle.gif
Out for Delivery or Available at PO Box, August 26, 2010, 9:13 am, STERLING, VA 20165
bullet_circle.gif
Sorting Complete, August 26, 2010, 8:43 am, STERLING, VA 20165
bullet_circle.gif
Arrival at Post Office, August 26, 2010, 7:21 am, STERLING, VA 20165
bullet_circle.gif
Processed through Sort Facility, August 25, 2010, 5:38 pm, DULLES, VA 20101
bullet_circle.gif
Electronic Shipping Info Received, August 24, 2010
[/size]  
So, it looks as if it was "out for delivery" yesterday but I never saw anything, no pickup not.  I love USPS....NOT!  Hopefully, today the mailman will actually remembers to deliver this "Priority Mail" package today.

Aug 27, 2010 at 1:38 PM Post #200 of 312

Quote:
Likwid,

I am not sure if everything is sorted. Just check usps tracking status. No package has been collected from whiplash and they have not started delivering after more than 12hrs ago when I receive the pay pal despatch status.

Any problem there? Can you start dispatching the package to USPS by Friday please? If not a weekend is wasted.

Getting tired of this and if you can't send out by today, please cancel my order and refund me directly.

No matter how good is your cable, I can live without it, as this service experience is not worth it. I can use the refund and pay more to go for a crystal cable.

This will be my last message in this thread, and please do not bother to reply if you cannot deliver your promise. Just send me my refund please and I will go elsewhere.

Thanks.

Marktwain

Marktwain,

If you PM me your contact info, I will send you my old 48" non-OM TWag ViaBlue terminated, since my OM cable is supposed to be here.  I never sell TWags because I believe you can never have too many of them around as a backup but Craig has always treated me fairly so this is my way of saying thanks.  You can keep the cable free of charge even if you buy another cable, and even though it is not the "latest and greatest" it is still a TWag.

I'm leaving on a business trip Sunday so you have to act fast otherwise I won't be back until next Friday.

This is not the usual customer service experience from Whiplash Audio.  I know this because I've done a lot of business with them.

Warp08

Laszlo

Aug 27, 2010 at 11:30 PM Post #202 of 312
Craig,

Any chance that you will be able to provide the Twag OM replacement cable in BLACK? Looking to match it up with my black and red custom IEMs.

Or any suggestions out there from other head fi'ers?

Thanks in advance.

Aug 28, 2010 at 1:43 PM Post #204 of 312
Well, it is finally here.  The build quality is even better than the prototype and significantly better than the previous (non-OM) generation.  I have tested this with various portable amps, all good.  Note to HM-801 owners:  the Oyaide connector seems to be just a bit "skinny" and is a bit loose inside the socket of the HM-801, at least on mine.  It works, but it takes very little pull to eject it from the 3.5mm socket of the HM-801.  I did not have this problem with any of the ViaBlue terminated cables.

On the other hand, the Oyaide is a great fit for the Pico Slim, Shadow and the Predator and I'm sure everything else out there.  Sorry about the low-res iPhone picture.

Aug 28, 2010 at 5:33 PM Post #207 of 312
I'm back in the US late tonight.

Working through this and will sort it out.

Thanks, Warp08

Most items before I ship will be verified since the PP payment and postings apparently are not matching in some cases.

Just please be patient while I get through this!!

Thanks..

Craig

Aug 29, 2010 at 1:34 AM Post #208 of 312

Quote:
Likwid,

I am not sure if everything is sorted. Just check usps tracking status. No package has been collected from whiplash and they have not started delivering after more than 12hrs ago when I receive the pay pal despatch status.

Any problem there? Can you start dispatching the package to USPS by Friday please? If not a weekend is wasted.

Getting tired of this and if you can't send out by today, please cancel my order and refund me directly.

No matter how good is your cable, I can live without it, as this service experience is not worth it. I can use the refund and pay more to go for a crystal cable.

This will be my last message in this thread, and please do not bother to reply if you cannot deliver your promise. Just send me my refund please and I will go elsewhere.

Thanks.

Marktwain

The order was shipped on the 25th. The shipping email was sent to your PayPal email address.

Thanks!
Craig

Aug 29, 2010 at 1:43 AM Post #209 of 312
*******SHIPPING OR ORDER ISSUES***********

I need to keep this thread for the over mold product, not for shipping/order issues. I can not keep track of order issues this way. Please contact me at and custserv@whiplashaudio.com

The few issues are being addressed.
In addition, ordering will be done from my site starting later on the 29th (its late night, early morning now - so later tonight). 

Thanks!!!
Craig

Users who are viewing this thread

Back