Elite TWag OM replacement cable with over molding Pre Order Info
Aug 25, 2010 at 2:35 AM Post #181 of 312
Craig i think i need a 3rd cable :D will PM you and please check my last PM.

cheers

Linton

Aug 25, 2010 at 5:54 PM Post #183 of 312
Hey wwyjoe, send me a PM with your info and I will check on it tomorrow. I do not have access to the order queue at this point, but I will let you know if the name sticks out as one that I have completed.

Aug 25, 2010 at 5:55 PM Post #184 of 312
craig,

i've sent you a PM.  my order arrived and not only is it NOT an overmold cable, you've also sent me another protector adapter (you'd already sent me one previously)

mine was post #3 in this thread

please advise...

Aug 25, 2010 at 5:57 PM Post #185 of 312
Craig is on vacation for the weekend, but I will let him know about this as soon as he gets into the office on Monday. Send me a PM with your info and I will pass it on to him.

Aug 26, 2010 at 12:06 AM Post #189 of 312
Aug 26, 2010 at 8:46 AM Post #190 of 312

Quote:
Hi,

Craig commited that he will send an urgent delivery for the wrong cables which were supposed to be out yesterday morning, and now he is on vacation?

I am waiting for the urgent mail tracking number. Is it on the way, or I will have to wait again for his return from vacation?

Hope this is not another "miscommunication" or over-promise please.

Thanks.

It must be frustrating to wait for something as good as the TWag cable.  I can only say this from personal experience that whatever the issue(s) you may have had with your order, Craig will make it right.  He always does and in the end it'll be well worth the wait.  Likwid is aware of your issue and will no doubt escalate it for you.

Aug 26, 2010 at 11:43 PM Post #193 of 312
I am trying to answer everything as much as I can at this point, I am very sorry if any questions go unanswered. MarkTwain, hopefully everything was sorted out :) theory_87, if there was a tracking number, it should have been emailed to you. I don't have Head-Fi usernames associated with real names yet, so I wouldn't even know where to look. PM me your name and what you ordered and I will let you know if I remember doing your order.

Aug 27, 2010 at 8:30 AM Post #194 of 312
Likwi, you got pm

Aug 27, 2010 at 8:43 AM Post #195 of 312
Not sure what's going in guys. I'm filling orders directly from the paypal comment section. If someone made changes on my thread, than possibly there is where the problem is.

Trust me, I will never release a product again like this. This thread should of been single posts with order info. Instead it changed into a normal product thread. My fault in not stopping it!!

However, everyone who knows me has the confidence that I will fix the issue(s). Once this is officially on my site, these issues will go away......

=}

So be patient, things will work out. Oh, any comments on the new product??

Live from my small getaway with my family (before school starts).

Craig

Users who are viewing this thread

Back