Elite TWag OM replacement cable with over molding Pre Order Info
Aug 17, 2010 at 1:08 AM Post #136 of 312
Yeah I ordered the Oyaide connector with mines as well. I placed my order and paid perhaps a month ago but if the Oyaide straight connector is $30.00 extra so I owe you more money. Just let me know when you would like me to pay.

Aug 17, 2010 at 3:31 AM Post #137 of 312
Hi Craig,

Hope I am not a pain in the a$re, just wanted to be sure you received my PM and e-mail regarding the order. And after seeing the straight Oyaide photo would like to change my order from right angle to straight if still possible.

Will await your PM regarding payment total to Japan.

Thanks in advance.

Skoog

Aug 17, 2010 at 1:06 PM Post #140 of 312
Craig, please remember that I need mine like my TWags (60"+ the longer length). The shorter one (48" can't work for me).

Aug 17, 2010 at 8:49 PM Post #141 of 312
Hey craig

just wanted to make sure my payment came through for my new order yesterday

cheers :D

Linton

Aug 17, 2010 at 11:18 PM Post #142 of 312
Hey Craig, I have not received a pm from you yet. My order is a 48' with the Oyaide straight plug (I mentioned angle plug, but since the angle plug looks bigger than the straight plug I prefer to stick with the straight plug). I guess it's better for me to pay earlier before I spent my money on some other headphones 
biggrin.gif

Aug 18, 2010 at 3:38 AM Post #143 of 312
Can anyone please clarify if the Oyaide termination is a combination of silver and rhodium, or if those are 2 different choices?  If they are different, what exactly are the differences?

Also, Craig--I PM'd you about another issue.  Do you still have OM cables in stock?  Thanks. 

Aug 18, 2010 at 8:21 AM Post #145 of 312

Quote:
Can anyone please clarify if the Oyaide termination is a combination of silver and rhodium, or if those are 2 different choices?  If they are different, what exactly are the differences?

Also, Craig--I PM'd you about another issue.  Do you still have OM cables in stock?  Thanks. 

Its the same. Rhodium is used for all contact points. 

Incredible connector

Aug 18, 2010 at 3:28 PM Post #147 of 312
Craig,

This thread is exploding! I'm glad to see you're getting a lot of well deserved business :). Also I'm sad because that means you're super busy with making all these cables and I'm not sure when you're getting to my order :).  Any chance you could give me an estimated shipping day?  Just looking forward to using your awesome twag cables with my JH13 pros.

Aloha,

Jae

Aug 18, 2010 at 11:21 PM Post #150 of 312
i'm getting everyone...

I had to watch my son today so I lost a day of terminating shipping..

Thursday is a new day!!

If you are ready, just PayPal the amount to csanborn@whiplashaudio.com. PM me that you have done so...

Thanks!!
Craig

Users who are viewing this thread

Back