Elite TWag OM replacement cable with over molding Pre Order Info
Aug 15, 2010 at 5:24 PM Post #124 of 312
Please check my post #34. Let me know when you are ready for payment. When will your JH-3A cables be ready?

Aug 15, 2010 at 9:13 PM Post #125 of 312
I will be going through all of this. 

Payment is due when the cable is about to ship and the order is verifies. I will PM everyone with payment details.

Thanks!
Craig

Aug 16, 2010 at 8:09 AM Post #127 of 312
The OM is arriving today by this afternoon. I will begin terminating cables. I will try and get your order out asap.

I have mentioned the arrivals date for some time now. So this should not be a surprise to anyone.

Craig.

Aug 16, 2010 at 10:57 AM Post #129 of 312

Quote:
The OM is arriving today by this afternoon. I will begin terminating cables. I will try and get your order out asap.

I have mentioned the arrivals date for some time now. So this should not be a surprise to anyone.

Craig.

Sweet, looks like I will have my X series and OM next week.

Aug 16, 2010 at 5:49 PM Post #130 of 312
Looks like I will be PM'ing folks for payment if yo haven't done so. If I PM you and you already paid, sorry! Matching names with headfi'ers does not always pan out....
Craig

Aug 16, 2010 at 9:57 PM Post #134 of 312
The oyaide look great. I'm going with that for sure. I may get the shorter cables too we talked about on the phone earlier. I'll owe you some more $$$. I'll talk to u tomrw or Wednesday the latest to get everything squared away. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back