Elite TWag Micro Prototype
Jan 12, 2010 at 2:32 PM Post #32 of 136
Quote:

Originally Posted by SACD-Man /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I answered all 50 emails....LOL

there is no more to answer..right?

craig,i just re forwarded the email! you haven't replied the most important email of mine!when do i pay!?
biggrin.gif

Jan 12, 2010 at 2:37 PM Post #34 of 136
A few pre order low profile or now called Micro are shipping today. I will start production tomorrow.

Also it will be added to my website as well. There is already a SCSCag low profile. Look for the TWag Micro!!

Craig

Jan 12, 2010 at 3:50 PM Post #35 of 136
Quote:

A few pre order low profile or now called Micro are shipping today. I will start production tomorrow.

Also it will be added to my website as well. There is already a SCSCag low profile. Look for the TWag Micro!!

Craig

Craig deal done, Please check email and reply for confirmation!!!
L3000.gif

Jan 12, 2010 at 7:23 PM Post #36 of 136
Quote:

I answered all 50 emails....LOL

there is no more to answer..right?

Wrong mate!!
floatsmile.png

I emailed you and sent you payment for a normal TWag LOD but haven't received any communication back from you. When you get a chance to breathe Craig just let me know that everything has gone ok.

Thanks
Kon

Jan 13, 2010 at 12:32 AM Post #37 of 136
Quote:

Craig

I can't ever figure out where on your site the TWag cables are for the IC's.

Jan 13, 2010 at 4:56 AM Post #38 of 136
Quote:

Craig

lol,he's super busy! i am really psyched up! awaiting your confirmation too my man!

Jan 13, 2010 at 5:00 AM Post #39 of 136
Quote:

Originally Posted by jamato8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I can't ever figure out where on your site the TWag cables are for the IC's.

I just looked and I have an issue I need to resolve on my site. Thanks for pointing it out....

It was there...

Gremlins.

Jan 14, 2010 at 2:31 PM Post #41 of 136
Quote:

Originally Posted by jc9394 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just paid the man for LOD with switchcraft connector but my wallet told me he hates Craig...

Tell me about it! I ordered ANOTHER tWag cable plus the low profile LOD.... it will come in handy for perhaps the UE-18s
tongue_smile.gif

btw, when is mine shipping anyway Craig lol...sorry i just HAD to ask! haha

Jan 14, 2010 at 4:42 PM Post #43 of 136
:f5: how are you guys ordering?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back