Eletech Cables Official Impressions & Discussions Thread
Feb 8, 2020 at 8:20 AM Post #286 of 5,560
cuz I was looking at iem cables, and I am thinking to buy iliad, code 51, toxic medusa 17 or leonadis
Imo the Iliad is way ahead of the Leonidas - haven't tried the other two unfortunately

Feb 10, 2020 at 2:36 AM Post #292 of 5,560
Element Technology (Eletech) made the first debut in Singapore on 8th February 2020 at the biggest audio shop in Singapore, ConnectIT by Jade Gift Shop.

Highlights of the show:

Prudence
‘Prudence’ is designed with a completely fresh philosophy and offers excellent ergonomics, an energetic performance without sacrificing details and accuracy. It's unique geometry combined with a Type 4-Litz set up enables the Silver Plated Copper to smooths treble extensions while having a visceral bass response. Augmented by a Kevlar core, the "Prudence" is resilient while ensuring the structural stability of extremely high strand counts.

High quality and quantity of details are delivered by Prudence. I paired with ItsFitLab Fusion, it gives tonnes of energy and details. I love this pairing a lot. The physical texture of this cable is satisfying too - supple and no microphonics. It fulfills all the basic requirements of a good cable.
High quality and quantity of details are delivered by Prudence. I paired with ItsFitLab Fusion, it gives tonnes of energy and details. I love this pairing a lot. The physical texture of this cable is satisfying too - supple and no microphonics. It fulfills all the basic requirements of a good cable.
8310E133-8168-4D5F-B5B5-0B2938EF4C17.jpeg
A2647A1D-7826-42AF-8FF1-D7FF8E3DFB57.jpeg
234994CF-7521-452D-BC53-06CE01341AD3.jpeg
F9986D94-E4B0-4351-8591-0106E10A6EB4.jpeg

Iliad
Eletech traverse uncharted territories of cables and materials realm with the "Parnassus" series - derived from the "The Parnassus" (Raphael) found on the second wall of the Stanza della Segnatura in the Vatican depicting poetry and literature.

This is a more lush and smooth sounding cable. The holography presentation capability is something that attracts me. It focus more on a presentation as a whole than focusing on small details like Prudence. I believe this could match well with those TOTL IEMs which already carrying tonnes of details - improving on the stage and bring it to perfection.
B353D532-6E14-4374-A805-477FEAD45569.jpeg
8A80EFDB-F556-4DEF-8EB4-8E62B3EAFF1F.jpeg

Verdict
I am impressed by the models presented by these two companies and I believe they can be the show-stoppers for upcoming audio shows. Stay tuned for reviews on their products! Here are some photos taken from the show:
A1790CC7-7271-4E81-997E-E0440DE451FE.jpeg
81F3C202-BD46-4C0B-8746-E156F169DBC7.jpeg
6DC49CE3-51B4-4D97-A786-306A60014230.jpeg
3999AA22-3B8A-429F-A0F8-790D0820287E.jpeg

Shall not spam here with too much of photos. For those who are interested, you can visit >>https://www.theaudiolocheese.com/ar...-metal-magic-research-mmr-launch-in-singapore

Thanks for covering the event buddy! I hope you guys had fun during the event. It's a shame that the virus epidemic is causing a scare, we initially planned for an afterparty! :D

my in ear is 64 audio a 12t

The A12t is a good one. It would really depends on your pairing and preferences. If you need any more info, feel free to email us! :)

-Eric

Eletech Cables Stay updated on Eletech Cables at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/eletechsg https://twitter.com/EletechJP https://instagram.com/eletechsg/ https://elementechnology.com/ eric@elementechnology.com
Feb 10, 2020 at 6:03 AM Post #293 of 5,560
my in ear is 64 audio a 12t

Hi there and welcome :)

The best way to approach this would be to think about the A12t; what aspects of its sound signature would you like to enhance (or decrease)?
For example, would you like to increase soundstage and separation? Tame the treble? Or extend and lift the treble? How about the bass and mids?

If you post that here, then I'm pretty sure there will be a cable from Eletech's line up that will do what you're looking for and @Eric Chong and others here can give you their suggestions :)

Feb 10, 2020 at 6:57 AM Post #294 of 5,560
Thanks for covering the event buddy! I hope you guys had fun during the event. It's a shame that the virus epidemic is causing a scare, we initially planned for an afterparty! :D

The A12t is a good one. It would really depends on your pairing and preferences. If you need any more info, feel free to email us! :)

-Eric
It is my honor to test out those cables! They are simply amazing!

Feb 10, 2020 at 7:14 AM Post #295 of 5,560
Unboxing: Eletech Fortitude
Eletech showcases its technological excellence and creativity flair with the "Virtues" series - derived from the Cardinal Virtues (Raphael) found on the south wall of the Stanza della Segnatura in the Vatican.

Introduction
'Fortitude' is designed with a completely fresh philosophy and offers excellent ergonomics, a perfect tinge of warmth with undeniable vocals solvency. It's unique geometry combined with a Type 4-Litz set up enables the Copper to offer excellent staging precision unlike most coppers. Augmented by a Kevlar core, the "Fortitude" is resilient while ensuring the structural stability of extremely high strand counts.

Specifications
  • 26 AWG
  • Flawless OCC Copper
  • Extreme high strand counts
  • Hybrid Type-4 Litz Geometry ; Kevlar Resilient Core
  • Cryogenically Treated
  • Eletech Customised connectors and Y-split
  • Individually Enamelled strands
  • FlexiMax Insulation™ (patent pending)
Unboxing
The unboxing experience for Fortitude is rather satisfying. The cable is packed in a cloth pouch together with a leather cable management clip. Then the cloth pouch is stored in the black box with a card stating the specifications. You get all the information and accessories you need from the packaging.

Here're the photos:
IMG_3878.JPG

IMG_3879.jpg

IMG_3880.jpg

IMG_3881.jpg

IMG_3882.JPG

IMG_3883.JPG

IMG_3884.jpg

IMG_3885.jpg

IMG_3886.jpg

IMG_3887.JPG

IMG_3888.jpg

IMG_3889.jpg

Review is on the way, stay tuned!

Feb 10, 2020 at 9:04 PM Post #296 of 5,560
Eletech showcases its technological excellence and creativity flair with the "Virtues" series - derived from the Cardinal Virtues (Raphael) found on the south wall of the Stanza della Segnatura in the Vatican.

Introduction
'Fortitude' is designed with a completely fresh philosophy and offers excellent ergonomics, a perfect tinge of warmth with undeniable vocals solvency. It's unique geometry combined with a Type 4-Litz set up enables the Copper to offer excellent staging precision unlike most coppers. Augmented by a Kevlar core, the "Fortitude" is resilient while ensuring the structural stability of extremely high strand counts.

Specifications
  • 26 AWG
  • Flawless OCC Copper
  • Cryogenically Treated
Unboxing
The unboxing experience for Fortitude is rather satisfying. The cable is packed in a cloth pouch together with a leather cable management clip. Then the cloth pouch is stored in the black box with a card stating the specifications. You get all the information and accessories you need from the packaging.

Here're the photos:
IMG_3878.JPG
IMG_3879.jpg
IMG_3880.jpg
IMG_3881.jpg
IMG_3882.JPG
IMG_3883.JPG
IMG_3884.jpg
IMG_3885.jpg
IMG_3886.jpg
IMG_3887.JPG
IMG_3888.jpg
IMG_3889.jpg

Review is on the way, stay tuned!

Great pictures...thank you!

@Eric Chong nice that the cable holder is included. :clap:

Feb 10, 2020 at 10:25 PM Post #297 of 5,560
Great pictures...thank you!

@Eric Chong nice that the cable holder is included. :clap:

Indeed. The "Plato" & "Iliad" comes with their specific Companion Case while the "Fortitude" & "Prudence" comes with their specific cable holder/tie :)

-Eric

Eletech Cables Stay updated on Eletech Cables at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/eletechsg https://twitter.com/EletechJP https://instagram.com/eletechsg/ https://elementechnology.com/ eric@elementechnology.com
Feb 13, 2020 at 7:41 PM Post #298 of 5,560

Introduction

Specifications
  • 26 AWG
  • Flawless OCC Copper
  • Cryogenically Treated
Unboxing

Here're the photos:
IMG_3878.JPG
IMG_3879.jpg
IMG_3880.jpg
IMG_3881.jpg
IMG_3882.JPG
IMG_3883.JPG
IMG_3884.jpg
IMG_3885.jpg
IMG_3886.jpg
IMG_3887.JPG
IMG_3888.jpg