Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)
Jun 6, 2013 at 4:09 AM Post #4,831 of 6,987
https://soundcloud.com/adventureclubdubstep/superheroes-anonymous-vol-1

I
 dare you to find a better overall mix than this one right now.  I know they just came out with volume 2 but i don't think its near as good as the first.  Here is  the first song from it, my favorite at the moment: Bare's remix of tommy trash's Reload.

**** slaps so hard!!!!!!  Literally slaps my bitch up harder than the prodigy ever did ^__^

Jun 6, 2013 at 4:20 AM Post #4,832 of 6,987
Quote:

Free WAV download on his Facebook page.

Damn son!!!!!  Some fresh trap beats for sure.

This has to be one of my favorite trap beats even though candyland has kinda lost their mojo,

Jun 6, 2013 at 4:31 AM Post #4,833 of 6,987
Sorry for spammin but this classic should be heard by the new initiates here in the thread. Nit Grit has been one of my up and coming favorite artists for the past few years.  Hes slowly been making his way up the ranks.  Give er a listen, its progressive dub.

Jun 6, 2013 at 11:24 AM Post #4,834 of 6,987

I do strange weird break dance listening to this(It involves moving my hand in a wavy motion).

Jun 6, 2013 at 11:44 AM Post #4,835 of 6,987

Jun 6, 2013 at 8:45 PM Post #4,836 of 6,987
Quote:
brilliant! many thanks =]

If you liked that, be sure to check this guy out too. Similar style, but uses a lot of organic instrumentation like viola and Cello. Good stuff!

Jun 7, 2013 at 5:34 AM Post #4,837 of 6,987
Quote:

Great track!

I'm not surprised.  It's an old song and we seem to share a lot of the same interests.  I don't think I've heard his newer stuff but I do like the older stuff.   Not sure how much of his stuff you posted (big thread), but here is a collaboration effort of his that is pretty good.

This next song is a little different than the normal stuff I post but it's pretty relaxing.

Going on vacation this month.  Going to the motherland of EDM but doubt I'll be able to check the scene, it's a family visit. =P

yea im pretty sure i posted that phaeleh track too XD the enigma dubz track was awesome, havnt heard that one yet
Quote:
Diggin this, i know its not your typical dj fresh DnB tune but i dig the diploness of it.

like i said, its one for the clubs, not so much for my music library, but its still pretty cool
Quote:
Sorry for spammin but this classic should be heard by the new initiates here in the thread. Nit Grit has been one of my up and coming favorite artists for the past few years.  Hes slowly been making his way up the ranks.  Give er a listen, its progressive dub.

thats pretty cool
Quote:

If you liked that, be sure to check this guy out too. Similar style, but uses a lot of organic instrumentation like viola and Cello. Good stuff!

this is actually pretty incredible! 

Jun 7, 2013 at 11:12 AM Post #4,838 of 6,987
Quote:
this is actually pretty incredible! 

r.roo and Tineidae are my top stuff right now. Excellent stuff. 

Jun 8, 2013 at 10:07 AM Post #4,840 of 6,987
new soular order track

holy **** is this good!!!

stream: https://soundcloud.com/soularorder/soular-order-clear-skies

free download: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/35097450/Soular%20Order%20-%20Clear%20Skies.mp3

edit: new synthetic epiphany
also amazing, also available for free download. this is a good day for music =]
https://soundcloud.com/syntheticepiphany/imogen-heap-headlock-synthetic

Jun 8, 2013 at 3:17 PM Post #4,841 of 6,987
I have two phenomenal Bandcamp discoveries to share.

http://neatbeats.bandcamp.com/album/cosmic-surgery

http://dataline.bandcamp.com/album/under-waveform

I have Cosmic Surgery on vinyl. Currently I still lack a turntable, but it has been ordered and I can hardly wait for it to finally arrive. The album is similar in style to DJ Shadow and other artists like him, but I at least personally find myself enjoying it a lot more than DJ Shadow's debut album (I haven't heard anything else by him), which I enjoyed initially but have slowly grown tired of and find a bit too "gimmicky" to enjoy purely as a piece of music. I appreciate how it was created, but that alone should mean nothing when one listens to music. Cosmic Surgery on the other hand does not suffer in my eyes from the same shortcoming and is a much more intimate listening experience for me, sounding like genuine emotions were woven into it and I find it incredibly easy to enjoy.

Under Waveform is a slightly more obscure release from the depths of the wonderful site known as Bandcamp. Sadly no physical release exists to my knowledge, but the music is once again simply stunning. I'm not quite sure what to call this but perhaps the term electronica might be applicable here. You should know from listening to the first track alone if this is for you. The albums is incredibly consistent in quality throughout and takes you on a deep melodic journey somewhere beyond the stars. Unlike the cold vacuum of space however, the album is a very warm and pleasant experience. I feel that it sounds neither modern or dated, it simply is. I am slightly reminded of The Orb's Adventures Beyond the Ultraworld which I haven't heard in years when I listen to this music, so this might be something that appeals to fans of that group. Just like with DJ Shadow though, I again find myself enjoying this music a lot more than I've ever enjoyed The Orb. Then again, as with DJ Shadow, I've only heard a fraction of their discography.

Jun 10, 2013 at 11:19 PM Post #4,844 of 6,987
I haven't posted here in a while but this deserves a mention, Memtrix is easily the best Nuero producer out there right now besides the legends (Spor, Noisia, etc.):

Culprate's latest EP is some amazing stuff as well:

Aaaaaaand here's a throwback because me and my friends were jammin' to this the other day (and the album is just soooo good):

Jun 11, 2013 at 12:00 AM Post #4,845 of 6,987
TOMORROW!

The highly anticipated (Finally) new Boards of Canada: Tomorrow's Harvest will be released stateside and I can get a hi-res copy. oooh yeah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back