Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)
May 21, 2013 at 12:54 PM Post #4,816 of 6,987

May 26, 2013 at 6:51 AM Post #4,818 of 6,987
Perhaps I'm jumping the gun a bit, but I think I might've just found my album of the year. EXLIUM is a collaborative unit between AVTechNO! and Dog tails and their self-titled album which finally came out on the iTunes Store and Amazon MP3 slightly over a week ago is perhaps even better than AVTechNO!'s "IVVVI" which was one of my favorites from last year and definitely AVTechNO!'s best solo album so far. Dog tails is one of the very few artists who have so far managed to convince me that dubstep cannot only have merit as a genre but can also be genuinely mind-blowing when it's crafted just right and comes from a brilliant mind.

May 30, 2013 at 1:30 PM Post #4,822 of 6,987
Listening to the new John Digweed live in Slovenia. Dude is KILLING it. Straight up pounding progressive/techno.

Jun 1, 2013 at 11:01 PM Post #4,823 of 6,987
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOO GUYS!!!  :D   I am back after a *random number of months* away from this amazing thread and head-fi in general!  I hope to really find some new stuff and share what i find too so i guess ill start with a new track i just heard!

This is some dope D&B but I hope it will be even doperer when i get my Heir Audio 3Ai's!  :D  

I'm back!

Jun 3, 2013 at 6:19 AM Post #4,825 of 6,987
@adamlr

Thanks for that link to Synthetic Epiphanies album.  Enjoying that album.

My contribution is an old song, but still a good one - Chillstep.   Some hip hop influence, some garage, progressive.

Jun 5, 2013 at 4:07 AM Post #4,827 of 6,987

Electronic Dub new release 2013.

Jun 5, 2013 at 12:51 PM Post #4,828 of 6,987
Quote:
@adamlr

Thanks for that link to Synthetic Epiphanies album.  Enjoying that album.

My contribution is an old song, but still a good one - Chillstep.   Some hip hop influence, some garage, progressive.

i posted that song long ago mate, and have been admiring enigma dubz' work for some time now. his more recent stuff got kinda bro-steppy though, and i dont think hes produced much since anyway... nonetheless, fantastic track! 
Quote:
Really been digging this Tineidae guy. Dark, psychedelic, ambient, powerful:

brilliant! many thanks =]

Jun 6, 2013 at 3:25 AM Post #4,829 of 6,987
Quote:
Really been digging this Tineidae guy. Dark, psychedelic, ambient, powerful:

Great track!

Quote:

i posted that song long ago mate, and have been admiring enigma dubz' work for some time now. his more recent stuff got kinda bro-steppy though, and i dont think hes produced much since anyway... nonetheless, fantastic track! 
brilliant! many thanks =]

I'm not surprised.  It's an old song and we seem to share a lot of the same interests.  I don't think I've heard his newer stuff but I do like the older stuff.   Not sure how much of his stuff you posted (big thread), but here is a collaboration effort of his that is pretty good.

This next song is a little different than the normal stuff I post but it's pretty relaxing.

Going on vacation this month.  Going to the motherland of EDM but doubt I'll be able to check the scene, it's a family visit. =P

Jun 6, 2013 at 4:00 AM Post #4,830 of 6,987
Quote:
new DJ Fresh single

edit: oh yea, note the headphones the drummer is using, im sure youll recognize them

Diggin this, i know its not your typical dj fresh DnB tune but i dig the diploness of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back