Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)
Dec 13, 2012 at 7:17 PM Post #3,871 of 6,987
OHMYGODHOLY****YES!!!11!1:

This is growing on me as well:

That Sasha stuff is pretty chill too.

Dec 13, 2012 at 7:30 PM Post #3,872 of 6,987
Wow. This is some really dark stuff. I was shocked at how evil this track is.
 ​
 ​
And then there's this.

Dec 13, 2012 at 9:38 PM Post #3,874 of 6,987
Quote:
I love Teddy Killerz, awesome stuff.

Teddy Killerz is Paiton and Place2B, no? I've only recently heard these guys and I love their style separately. 

Nickbee is another one who's style I love. Recently made a dubstep track that I actually like (I'm liking less and less of it these days). Totally expected it to be more like a Noisia type of aggressive dubstep, but to my pleasure, it's more of an Icicle approach. I use these producers as an example because they were/are dnb producers that now produce dubstep to their taste and style, without compromise. 
I recommend buying the EP. It's beautifully mastered. 

Dec 13, 2012 at 10:50 PM Post #3,875 of 6,987
Wow this thread is amazing!!! I've been over on the basshead thread for about a year and I just caught wind of this thread and had to check it out! Very pleased with the variety =) Personally, I've been listening to a ton of happy hardcore and trance lately <3 But I love pretty much all EDM, though, trap doesnt really do it for me. Also, the Darker stuff is hit or miss but if I find one I like I really like it!

I've been loving this guys stuff! It makes me feel so happy and warm and fuzzy :3

Dec 13, 2012 at 11:08 PM Post #3,877 of 6,987
S3RL? IN MY THREAD? 

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

Just kidding...kind of. Nice to see more new faces keeping this thread alive. I started getting into EDM via HH as well. Started DJing with it, too. 

Dec 13, 2012 at 11:28 PM Post #3,880 of 6,987
I love that Zedd album so much. He did a bang up job. 

Quote:
lol charvat - maybe he was referring to me, jooDunno!

This is like sex on the beach!

S3RL pretty much makes me flip in general. Though his Lumin8 remix was quality. 

I feel your avatar was perfect for your response. :D

Quote:
Oh gosh, I made the creator table flip on my first post xD, perhaps I can reconsile that with this?

Dec 14, 2012 at 12:55 AM Post #3,882 of 6,987
Quote:
Quote:
Teddy Killerz is Paiton and Place2B, no?

You got it man!  And I love their stuff ...I loved the remix on Paperclip's 'Whom I belong' by them that someone shared on the previous page.

The NickBee stuff is very chill tho short ...thanks for sharing.

:D That was me. Love that track so so much

Dec 14, 2012 at 3:37 AM Post #3,883 of 6,987

Users who are viewing this thread

Back