Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)
Oct 28, 2012 at 7:15 AM Post #3,571 of 6,987
Quote:
Wow, Above and Beyond sounds like exactly what I was looking for.  Big Thanks =D

Glad I could help. In case you haven't already found out, they've also released music under the OceanLab alias with Justine Suissa as their singer.

Oct 28, 2012 at 10:33 AM Post #3,572 of 6,987
He's hit or miss for me with most of his work, but Beautiful Lies is a fantastic song. I've been listening to that one since it dropped years ago. So good.

Quote:
i dont know if anyone knows of b-complex, hes from somewhere in east Europe and he makes dnb that justs sounds special imho. hes been going for a while actually but i thought id post the song that originally got me into his stuff. it was on the "ukf drum and bass 2010"

Oh, and for you Burial fans. I went record shopping yesterday and found the Kindred LP. Score.

Oct 28, 2012 at 4:21 PM Post #3,573 of 6,987
Quote:

Oh, and for you Burial fans. I went record shopping yesterday and found the Kindred LP. Score.

Nice. I've got a digital download of it and I'm lovin it.  NYC and Stolen Dog are the highlights for me but it's all good.

Oct 28, 2012 at 5:47 PM Post #3,574 of 6,987
Some awesome Future Garage stuff here:

This is epic, the original is amazing as well, hyped for the album:

Oct 28, 2012 at 8:40 PM Post #3,576 of 6,987
Quote:
He's hit or miss for me with most of his work, but Beautiful Lies is a fantastic song. I've been listening to that one since it dropped years ago. So good.

i find he has a different approach to dnb than most. not always noticeable, but alot of his stuff is awsome and memorable to me. to each his own =]
oh yea i never did thank you for introducing me to burial - very cool. mt eden remixed archangel, i knew of this one alot before i knew about the original, but its a good remix imo

Quote:
This is epic, the original is amazing as well, hyped for the album:  

big ups!

i seem to remember this track from a while back but it came by on my youtube digest so i thought id share, i think songs like this one are my favorite type of dnb:

Oct 28, 2012 at 8:58 PM Post #3,577 of 6,987
Burial is easily one of the most original artists in Electronic music today. He only uses Soundforge to make his music. That floored me when I learned that.

That Mt Eden remix is one of the only Mt Eden pieces I like, to be honest. 

Oct 29, 2012 at 5:46 AM Post #3,579 of 6,987
Just some stuff I've found that may or may not have been posted before.

The 3 track EP is free on Bandcamp (FLAC) and is recommended.

I found this on Beatport, this is my favourite remix on the package.

Also, I found this gem on Discogs.

Oct 29, 2012 at 7:37 AM Post #3,580 of 6,987
Quote:
Burial is easily one of the most original artists in Electronic music today. He only uses Soundforge to make his music. That floored me when I learned that.

That Mt Eden remix is one of the only Mt Eden pieces I like, to be honest. 

soundforge i some sort of software i imagine? why is this impressive?

Quote:
Just some stuff I've found that may or may not have been posted before.

great track, thank you. iv noticed a couple of uploads from this channel - iv subscribed =]

Oct 30, 2012 at 10:30 AM Post #3,582 of 6,987
Deep.

Oct 30, 2012 at 1:17 PM Post #3,583 of 6,987
Quote:
great track, thank you. iv noticed a couple of uploads from this channel - iv subscribed =]

Quote:
Great songs there  Lazysloth thanks.

Not a problem guys, Should be getting more regular on this thread now anyways.

Glitch-hoppy goodness.

Ridiculously cheery progressive house.

The best thing I've heard from Anjuna for a long time, the remixes are terrible though.

Oct 30, 2012 at 2:17 PM Post #3,584 of 6,987
Quote:

Ridiculously cheery progressive house.

The Shingo Nakamura remix is also really nice. I linked that near the end of the summer. Not sure if Shingo has ever made a bad remix actually.

Silk Digital and all of their sister labels release very high quality stuff. I just bought four more releases from them, in fact, two of them chill out and the other two progressive trance. Alex Golovanov, who is better known as Mango and uses his Shoreliners alias on this release, is actually the person who scouts new talent for Silk, which explains why they have so many incredible releases from previously unknown producers. The other person responsible for this collab track is Derek Silvester who is better known as Dezza. I really like his style and will definitely be linking some more of his originals and remixes in the future (I've already linked Xafilah and the remix by Schodt).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back