Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)
Sep 29, 2012 at 12:47 PM Post #3,256 of 6,987
Quote:
Just opened a new thread, but I figured I might as well create a post in here since it's close to the topic.

I'm desperately trying to identify the song at 8:25 in this video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEc8nRJDN8Y&feature=relmfu

I was at this event and since then I've been searching for this song. Someone gotta help me, please! :D

shazam is a wonderful thing

Quote:
The deck god that is Friction delivers again. Bless yourself for 60 minutes and throw this mix into your ears that he recorded live on our national radio show. Saw him play the other weekend for the third time. The guys an animal!!

Triple J Mix Up Exclusives - Friction 

absolutly! i saw him at a festival, he played in the middle of the afternoon on the 2nd day and still made everyone go crazy, "animal" is exactly how id describe him :wink:

some nice clasic dubstep

Sep 29, 2012 at 4:14 PM Post #3,257 of 6,987
I already linked two tracks earlier today, but here are three more songs; it's Saturday after all.

The first one is by Velvetine aka Myon & Shane 54. The vocalist is Aruna. Soundprank has made a great remix of this song, which I also recommend checking out. Speaking of Soundprank, the second track is by him and is called Midas. He is Canadian, by the way. The last song is by Clean Tears aka S.C.X who hails from Japan. The vocals were created using Yamaha's Vocaloid software and the Hatsune Miku voicebank.

Three kind of different tracks because I love variety.

Sep 30, 2012 at 12:46 AM Post #3,261 of 6,987
Really didn't like that RAF tune, unfortunately. 

Also...The new BSE album is soooo good. It did make me realize that I'm slowly growing tired of Foreign Beggars though.

Sep 30, 2012 at 10:52 AM Post #3,263 of 6,987
Quote:
Really didn't like that RAF tune, unfortunately. 

Also...The new BSE album is soooo good. It did make me realize that I'm slowly growing tired of Foreign Beggars though.

it wasn't an EPIC tune by no means but it's Doctor Who... he makes everything 2x better than what it was! 

Sep 30, 2012 at 11:08 AM Post #3,265 of 6,987
Quote:
Right, and even with Dr. Who it didn't do it for me. Lol

xD ahh ok well I feel you, oh also I found Cluekid yesterday, liking alot of his tunes! [I'll post one later] 

Sep 30, 2012 at 7:55 PM Post #3,266 of 6,987

[size=1.8333em] [size=0.9166em]Zedd - Spectrum feat. Matthew Koma (Breeze Block & Skyro remix)[/size][/size]

Free release!!! Nice video to boot.

[size=1.8333em] KOAN Sound - Introvert[/size]

I'm really liking KOAN Sound's new EP in general, worth a look.

Sep 30, 2012 at 8:20 PM Post #3,267 of 6,987
Quote:

[size=1.8333em] [size=0.9166em]Zedd - Spectrum feat. Matthew Koma (Breeze Block & Skyro remix)[/size][/size]

Free release!!! Nice video to boot.

[size=1.8333em] KOAN Sound - Introvert[/size]

I'm really liking KOAN Sound's new EP in general, worth a look.

Both of those are fantastic songs, and here's an awesome Run Riot VIP :) 

New Xilent tune:

Sep 30, 2012 at 9:25 PM Post #3,268 of 6,987

Some Clue Kid, and MAN I'm hoping those dt 880s and that cMoy will give me a new bass fix <3, stating to think I shoulda went XB1000 but I'll get them 1000's in a few months <3 my 700's need a bigger badder replacement <3

Sep 30, 2012 at 9:40 PM Post #3,269 of 6,987
Hey guys looks like your videos are having the same problems mine were, when I did mine they were just black and wouldn't play. I uploaded using the link under share in the youtube video description and it worked for some reason. I'd like to take a listen but I don't know what was uploaded
confused_face_2.gif

Oct 1, 2012 at 7:32 AM Post #3,270 of 6,987
Quote:
Hey guys looks like your videos are having the same problems mine were, when I did mine they were just black and wouldn't play. I uploaded using the link under share in the youtube video description and it worked for some reason. I'd like to take a listen but I don't know what was uploaded
confused_face_2.gif

Ikr well I guess we can post links

like urls but I'm to lazy tofind that song again :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Back