Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)
Sep 28, 2012 at 12:05 PM Post #3,241 of 6,987
Quote:

is it just me who cant listen to the youtube videos? if i click on the video it tells me "this video is unavailable" and if i click on the "watch it on youtube" button it just takes me to youtube without the video... 

i dont know XD the headphones wont be here for still a couple more weeks... because of tax issues, ordering things over 75 dollars from the internet would cost me a fortune in taxes so im waiting for a friend whos in the US to come back together with my headphones... been waiting fro quite a while actually.

i understand that the 770s arent that good for bass, wich is upsetting because i originally decided on getting them because i thought that they WERE. however, this should be easily correctable with some equalization. wich just leaves getting an equalizer and learning how to use it >_<

theres a couple of posts on head-fi about this but i havnt payed them much attention yet because i want to get the cans first before i start messing about - kinda like its rude to add salt to your food before youv tasted it. if you catch my drift...

I do, and yea the u Tube videos r broken for me as well

You can check my page I sticky'd some notes on how to properly EQ there, and really u can get a Cowon Player they ahve nice EQ's or u can use FooBar2000 on ur pc and it has a nice EQ as well, but EQ isn't really hard, just remember to EQ dwn meaning make things quiter to enhance the sounds u want, if u want more bass cut dwn the Treble and vice versa, 

I am howver w8ing for a response on my Hifiman hm 601 DAP... 

Sep 28, 2012 at 3:46 PM Post #3,242 of 6,987
Quote:
I do, and yea the u Tube videos r broken for me as well

You can check my page I sticky'd some notes on how to properly EQ there, and really u can get a Cowon Player they ahve nice EQ's or u can use FooBar2000 on ur pc and it has a nice EQ as well, but EQ isn't really hard, just remember to EQ dwn meaning make things quiter to enhance the sounds u want, if u want more bass cut dwn the Treble and vice versa, 

I am howver w8ing for a response on my Hifiman hm 601 DAP... 

ok, so since i use foobar 2000 i thought id try it there. i lowered everything from 7khz up and got no reponse (and yes i made sure the equalizer was enabled). i then reduced everything except the first 4 bars and ofcourse the bass was alot more pronounced, but the music was definitely lacking... some pointers would be greatly appreciated if you have the time. 

and again, im using jvc iems (HAFX67B Air Cushion) so i guess thats not optimal. although i must say these iems have a brilliant bass as it is.

response on your hifiman dap? a response from me? wahts a dap?

Sep 28, 2012 at 5:04 PM Post #3,243 of 6,987
Quote:
ok, so since i use foobar 2000 i thought id try it there. i lowered everything from 7khz up and got no reponse (and yes i made sure the equalizer was enabled). i then reduced everything except the first 4 bars and ofcourse the bass was alot more pronounced, but the music was definitely lacking... some pointers would be greatly appreciated if you have the time. 

and again, im using jvc iems (HAFX67B Air Cushion) so i guess thats not optimal. although i must say these iems have a brilliant bass as it is.

response on your hifiman dap? a response from me? wahts a dap?

digital
audio
player 

aka a cowon or a ipod or hell your phone. 

more NORRIKEEEN!!! 

USAO 

my fave gabber producer roughsketch! 

this is dubstyle.  

Sep 28, 2012 at 7:03 PM Post #3,244 of 6,987
Ur Dub Style is little pretty heavy on that Mid bass, so I would still call it Hard Style. Trust me the XB 700's ONLY do Dub Step so when stuff sounds bad on them it's beacause it's not Dub Step <3, still nice stuff 

Also the guy selling me my DAP has been offline for like 21 hours e.e, and stupid me sent him payment b4 he could calculate shipping so now I have to w8 and hope he's not going to take my money and run [which with +15 trader feed back I don't think he will, still I made a mistake] 

Sep 28, 2012 at 7:06 PM Post #3,245 of 6,987
Just opened a new thread, but I figured I might as well create a post in here since it's close to the topic.

I'm desperately trying to identify the song at 8:25 in this video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEc8nRJDN8Y&feature=relmfu

I was at this event and since then I've been searching for this song. Someone gotta help me, please! :D

Sep 28, 2012 at 7:08 PM Post #3,246 of 6,987
Quote:
Ur Dub Style is little pretty heavy on that Mid bass, so I would still call it Hard Style. Trust me the XB 700's ONLY do Dub Step so when stuff sounds bad on them it's beacause it's not Dub Step <3, still nice stuff 

Also the guy selling me my DAP has been offline for like 21 hours e.e, and stupid me sent him payment b4 he could calculate shipping so now I have to w8 and hope he's not going to take my money and run [which with +15 trader feed back I don't think he will, still I made a mistake] 

dubstyle  is smooshing hardstyle kicks and melody's with a dirty dubstep center. they keep the hardstyle kick but the tempo drops to dubstep rhythm with dirty wobble.  so basically half is hardstyle  and half is dubstep with a hardstyle kick.  kinda like a dirty oreo 

Sep 28, 2012 at 7:12 PM Post #3,247 of 6,987
Quote:
dubstyle  is smooshing hardstyle kicks and melody's with a dirty dubstep center. they keep the hardstyle kick but the tempo drops to dubstep rhythm with dirty wobble.  so basically half is hardstyle  and half is dubstep with a hardstyle kick.  kinda like a dirty oreo 

Yea it did have that Dirty Dub Wobble, and tempo.... hehe silly me >.> dt 880s WHY R U NOT HERE YET my xbs r so LAME >.>

needles to say I'm excited to get some new cans so I can enjoy MID BASS AGAIN, It's been a while since I heard a nice sexy Wobble e.e 

Sep 28, 2012 at 7:26 PM Post #3,248 of 6,987
my necrozones love all kinds of bass.  

helblinde!!

Sep 28, 2012 at 7:33 PM Post #3,249 of 6,987
q.q I really do enjoy Hard Style but ofc my cans don't... hoping that the dt 880 cMoy combo will fix that >.> 

I love the hard style energy and the kick when well it KICKS... ofc the XB's hate everything that's not dark and dirty DUB STEP <.< 

Here's one of my favorite tunes atm

Some of the best DubStep i've experinced! Dude kills it

Sep 28, 2012 at 7:37 PM Post #3,250 of 6,987
Now this is lovely.

Sep 28, 2012 at 7:48 PM Post #3,251 of 6,987

Sep 28, 2012 at 8:13 PM Post #3,252 of 6,987
Quote:
Now this is lovely.

ZOMG, that was byound magical thanks for sharing <3 [even the XB's Loved it] 

and YAY everything I got for my Tier 2 has been shipped, the only issue is hoping that it all fits in my mail box... the DAP and the Amp r no problem small items small boxes, the only thing i'm worried about is the Head phones... the UPS ppl hate my house because we have a gate in front of our Property... and we usually miss them when they come -.- I'll have to watch the package tracking like a FREAKING  hawk... 

I also liked the Hard Style song that was also posted and may I say... OMG U HAVE  A ZUNE HD *hugs* I'm getting a Hifiman Hm 601 soon <3... just plz oh gawlly gawsh gally PLZ don't let my head phones FIT IN MY MAIL box >.>

Just got a whole bunch of music by this Fellow here Rob Sparx, so once agian my Dub Step Zune will be happy to get closer to 32gbs of pure Filthy Dub Step! 

Sep 28, 2012 at 9:45 PM Post #3,254 of 6,987
Quote:
The deck god that is Friction delivers again. Bless yourself for 60 minutes and throw this mix into your ears that he recorded live on our national radio show. Saw him play the other weekend for the third time. The guys an animal!!

Triple J Mix Up Exclusives - Friction 

Nice link I'm loving the free stuff, but try posting some of those to youtube so I can sample it b4 I dwnload it... as I'm dwnloading so much I hat to add another thing to slow dwn Digitially Imported >.>

Also speaking of Digitally Imported, that are putting dwn a NASTY set right now... that included WESTERN STYLE RAP... in a DUB STEP MIX... I was mad...

Although this did result from that DI play list

Sep 29, 2012 at 12:21 PM Post #3,255 of 6,987
Here's a track by Dezza who's from Halifax along with a remix made by Schodt. The original is really simple but can also be quite addictive. The remix by Schodt is less repetitive but not necessarily better than the original even though it is much more refined in many ways. Also, can you figure out why the song is called Xafilah?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back