Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)
Mar 2, 2012 at 9:23 AM Post #2,056 of 6,987
BT is an amazing producer. That albums is my absolute #1 of all time. You can hear more at the meet if you'd like, I'll have the CDs with me.

Quote:
That BT track was SIIIIIICK. On extremely high precision imaging headphones tracks like this are why I really love electronic music.

Mar 2, 2012 at 6:38 PM Post #2,057 of 6,987
If anyone doesn't know Popeska, get to know him. He's a solid producer getting attention real quick. He's gonna be big. Sounds a little like Skrillex except he covers the entire FR range, and IMO is a lot better than Skrillex. Check him out here: http://soundcloud.com/popeska

BTW, just gonna leave this here :)

Mar 3, 2012 at 2:29 AM Post #2,059 of 6,987
Excavate - The Philanthropist (Arthur Remix)

Mar 3, 2012 at 5:12 AM Post #2,061 of 6,987
Important Message
We're sorry. We could not process your order because of geographical restrictions on the product which you were attempting to purchase. Please refer to the terms of use for this product to determine the geographical restrictions. We apologize for the inconvenience.

How do you download this free album? I get the above error when I try to add to cart.

Mar 3, 2012 at 5:21 AM Post #2,062 of 6,987

Quote:
Important Message
We're sorry. We could not process your order because of geographical restrictions on the product which you were attempting to purchase. Please refer to the terms of use for this product to determine the geographical restrictions. We apologize for the inconvenience.
How do you download this free album? I get the above error when I try to add to cart.

I'm in London. I have a Amazon.uk and .com (US) account. Even though I can order cds and LPs on my .com account it won't let me download. I assume that the same is happening to you in Oklahoma. 

Mar 3, 2012 at 5:24 AM Post #2,063 of 6,987
Oh it is a UK amazon link. Didn't notice that.

Mar 3, 2012 at 5:32 AM Post #2,064 of 6,987
Ah sorry about that. International licensing restrictions really piss me off. I get the same problem with emusic... "Sorry this artist is not available in your country". What!? They're a British band. 

Mar 4, 2012 at 12:43 PM Post #2,070 of 6,987

Heads up this is free from his site. Go get it. Reminded me a bit of Burial but with a little more going on.

Oh, and new Klaypex in May.

EDIT: Linking this again in case anyone missed it. One of my favorite songs right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back