Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)
Feb 28, 2012 at 10:44 AM Post #2,027 of 6,987
Here's some of my Trance favorites...

PPK are legends for this song. Amazing.

Has been and always will be a favorite. OceanLab knocked it out of the park.

Tiesto is mostly boring to me, but this song is fantastic.

(Only the radio edit, sadly)

And lastly, I'll link 2 from my favorite album of all time. Fantastic Glitchy Trance from BT's 'These Hopeful Machines'.

Quote:
I feel like I'm on a different planet with this thread. Oh well

Trance sometimes goes forgotten amongst the Dubstep and DnB here, but I want it to be a place of exploration for all fans of EDM. If you've got more link away. I'm a Trance fan at heart. 

Feb 28, 2012 at 11:51 AM Post #2,029 of 6,987
In my opinion the tiesto was best of those all and the two first songs were great too.
Any recommendations for a good trance artist? I'm too lazy to check the thread...

I have a lot trance, but I have some Japanese stuff which have their name on kanji so I can't really link em, because I can't write kanji....

Feb 28, 2012 at 12:13 PM Post #2,030 of 6,987
You could give Tiesto a shot since you liked it, but to be honest he's pretty lack luster beyond Elements of Life. Above & Beyond, ATB, Armin Van Buuren, and BT are good places to start. The PPK album is worth getting, although Resurrection was the best song on it. 

Quote:
In my opinion the tiesto was best of those all and the two first songs were great too.
Any recommendations for a good trance artist? I'm too lazy to check the thread...

I have a lot trance, but I have some Japanese stuff which have their name on kanji so I can't really link em, because I can't write kanji....

Feb 28, 2012 at 12:53 PM Post #2,032 of 6,987
I knew I was forgetting a notable name in there somewhere. Ferry Corsten as well, but he's no PVD. 
wink.gif

EDIT: On an unrelated note. 

If the Hardcore scene does more stuff like this I'll get back into it again. BAYBAYBAYBAYBASSDROP. Whizzkid tearing that up.

The scene is still like...98% **** at the moment though.

Quote:
Seven Ways by Paul van Dyk is the best trance album out there.

Feb 28, 2012 at 4:34 PM Post #2,036 of 6,987
Ha!  I never realy could get into Jonas Steur, but I have a soft spot for his track called "Simple Pleasures"

Here it is...

The best ever!

That is one of the best I have heard before...

No one can forget Dyor.  He is one of the best Progressive Trance producers out there!

Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back