Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)
Dec 2, 2011 at 3:30 PM Post #1,277 of 6,987
Like I post in another thread at the moment I'm really digging Scubas DJ Kicks and what is at least to me the best mixed comp of the past year in Henry Saiz' Balance 019.  That album just sounds so warm and organic with the analog sound he had for the mix, just a fantastic album the whole why through.  If you haven't heard them I urge you to do so immediately 
L3000.gif

Dec 2, 2011 at 6:57 PM Post #1,280 of 6,987
No one has mentioned orbital? Really?

Go pick up orbital 2.

Also, if memory serves the AU/UK hardcore scene has gotten pretty mediocre as of late. The japanese seem to be doing it better now, when they aren't messing around with terrible vocals...

Dec 2, 2011 at 7:05 PM Post #1,281 of 6,987
As I said I completely stopped following the AU/UK Hardcore scene at this point. I have a friend I check in with every few months to see if there's any decent releases and he's had nothing to report for about a year and a half.

I'm just sitting here at work listening to Gemini's 'Graduation' EP...again...Just like I did yesterday...and the day before. This EP is absolutely fantastic.

UKF DnB & DubStep 2011 were pretty mediocre this year (especially compared to 2010), but there were plenty of other quality releases this year to make up for it...and more to come soon before we close out the year.

Dec 3, 2011 at 3:42 PM Post #1,284 of 6,987

Don't think it's been mentioned yet, but the remix of the Tron soundtrack called R3CONFIGUR3D has some pretty big names in it and is really, really great electro in general. Here's The Glitch Mob's contribution, a remix of Derezzed; however, it's in 240p, and I know for a fact that you can get a FLAC of the album, so I would strongly encourage you to seek that out. I will assure you that it's worth it.

Dec 3, 2011 at 3:46 PM Post #1,285 of 6,987

I think there was a discussion about it when this thread just started out. I may be mistaken though. Either way it's worth mentioning again. Both the original and the remix album are fantastic.

Quote:

Don't think it's been mentioned yet, but the remix of the Tron soundtrack called R3CONFIGUR3D has some pretty big names in it and is really, really great electro in general. Here's The Glitch Mob's contribution, a remix of Derezzed; however, it's in 240p, and I know for a fact that you can get a FLAC of the album, so I would strongly encourage you to seek that out. I will assure you that it's worth it.

Dec 4, 2011 at 12:29 AM Post #1,286 of 6,987
Vekta - Alpha

Dec 4, 2011 at 10:25 PM Post #1,289 of 6,987
Young Jeezy Ft. Kanye West - Put On (Adventure Club Dubstep Remix) [Preview]

this is pretty boss. i liked some of young jeezy stuff as well even though i can't stand his dumb name. he has some good songs for testing sub-bass below 30hz.

Dec 4, 2011 at 10:54 PM Post #1,290 of 6,987
Blackmill - My Love

i love this track. this type of dubstep is what i really appreciate and would like to see more of. music is about emotion/expression and this has it. it's not trying to impress or sound ''cool''. it just has a flow to it that you sit back and relax to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back