Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)
Jun 13, 2011 at 9:17 PM Post #466 of 6,987
Usually prefer my electronic music without any lyrics, but I was listening to Ninja Tune XX for the first time and this caught my ear:

Jun 14, 2011 at 1:13 PM Post #467 of 6,987
So I'm sitting there watching some old iplaywinner streams and I click the Evo 2k11 Trailer...and this song plays. 

I REALLY enjoyed it. It's that high energy new Hardstyle stuff that's hit or miss, but the hard hits mixed with the super saw wobbles and female vocals made for a KILLER combo. 

EDIT: As most of you know I love Bass Cannon...Check this crap out.

A 14 minute mix 4 different Bass Cannon mixes. I can't stop rockin'. Free download as well.

Jun 14, 2011 at 9:23 PM Post #470 of 6,987
Allright deviating this thread from the usual, gonna add a bit more on asian artists mainly bemani artists, people who have worked on the beatmania series to be more specific.

kors - k  doing one of his schranz numbers

Hardcore United Tokyo a unit conforming DJ Technotorch and the above kors k, genre for this one is weird as hell sort of hardcore techno on a few parts then into gabba, then goes to schranz then goes to something else.

Ryu☆ + Sota Fujimori if you ever played one of the PS2 Contra games and Winning Eleven PS2 you may have heard them, genre for this is distinctly happy hardcore with.. something else (beats me), from this point to the end of the post i'll be leaving the link the videos from the beatmania series games that went with the music, songs are short but catchy as hell.

Shinji Hosoe did this plus cant remember the other guy, if you ever played a Ridge racer game (any of them), you will have listened to him before.

Masafumi Takada known for Vanquish and No more heroes series soundtracks.

Jun 15, 2011 at 12:07 AM Post #472 of 6,987
Funny that you just said that, I was just playing Sirius after linking the songs, got the playing bug in me after listening the songs.

And I would have a really hard time deciding which IIDX OST I like the most, so i'll leave it at that I freaking love the addition of Dirty Androids to the cast members, but if we where talking about bemani artists separate albums easily I could say that Denjin K by L.E.D is my favorite seconded by Ways of Liberation by kors k.

Jun 15, 2011 at 12:51 AM Post #473 of 6,987
Way of Liberation is my favorite Bemani release (and by the I mean the artists)...but Dirty Androids are freakin' amazing. Every song is gold.

Quote:
Funny that you just said that, I was just playing Sirius after linking the songs, got the playing bug in me after listening the songs.

And I would have a really hard time deciding which IIDX OST I like the most, so i'll leave it at that I freaking love the addition of Dirty Androids to the cast members, but if we where talking about bemani artists separate albums easily I could say that Denjin K by L.E.D is my favorite seconded by Ways of Liberation by kors k.

Jun 15, 2011 at 1:10 AM Post #474 of 6,987
Yup also love "Da old tape" I only wish that was a full 10-14 track album, since I derailed the thread into a bemani fest, never knew what where the headphones that they released I can tell it's a pair of Audio technica but wild guess says its an ATH-SJ33 , if they had been an ES7 or ES10 I would have plunged into temptation >.>.

Jun 15, 2011 at 2:48 AM Post #477 of 6,987
here's something a little obscure for ya'll

Jo Jo Mayer is a top tier jazz drummer, but he did a side project called NERVE..

here's a tast of their awesome.

and bye the way - http://nerve.bandcamp.com/album/ep1

they have 3 albums that are all downloadable in many formats including flac, that cost 3 dollars each!!!

Jun 15, 2011 at 3:39 AM Post #479 of 6,987
I can't seem to find the post you're quoting. lol

Since it involves amazing keys...It's probably about Danger or Feed Me. 

Either way...Beatport! It's a little expesnive for lossless (aka WAV), but it's the best, easiest place I've found.

Quote:

wow! id love to have this on a CD or lossless file.. where can it be gotten?

Jun 15, 2011 at 6:57 AM Post #480 of 6,987
Frack yeah...
L3000.gif

1st part...
wink_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back