Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)
Jun 11, 2011 at 6:39 PM Post #451 of 6,987
I guess most of this songs were already posted, as they are kinda old already, but:

Robyn - "Call Your Girlfriend (Feed me Remix) - Dubstep

Fred V - "Catch You" - DnB

Netsky - "Young and Foolish" - DnB

Airwalker - "Big Sky" - DnB

Fred V - "In My head" - DnB

(Yeah, Liquid DnB much :D)

(I guess everyone in the world knows this, but it's just amazing, yet overused) MJ Cole - "Sincere (Nero Remix)" -Dubstep

iSquare - "Hey Sexy Lady (Skrillex Remix)"

And there are so many others...

Oh, btw, before leaving:

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Jun 11, 2011 at 8:18 PM Post #452 of 6,987
I guess most of this songs were already posted, as they are kinda old already, but:

Robyn - "Call Your Girlfriend (Feed me Remix) - Dubstep

Fred V - "Catch You" - DnB

Netsky - "Young and Foolish" - DnB

Airwalker - "Big Sky" - DnB

Fred V - "In My head" - DnB

(Yeah, Liquid DnB much :D)

(I guess everyone in the world knows this, but it's just amazing, yet overused) MJ Cole - "Sincere (Nero Remix)" -Dubstep

iSquare - "Hey Sexy Lady (Skrillex Remix)"

And there are so many others...

Oh, btw, before leaving:

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

That Robyn mix is one of my all time favorite remixes. Feed Me blew the friggin roof off that track.

EDIT: Angerfist is the only Gabber I actually enjoy. Violent and awesome in certain situations.

Jun 11, 2011 at 10:10 PM Post #453 of 6,987
Its hard for me to not post my whole library but anyway...

Progressive

Electro

If your head stays still while listening to this one theres something wrong with you!

Jun 12, 2011 at 7:07 AM Post #454 of 6,987

Quote:

That Robyn mix is one of my all time favorite remixes. Feed Me blew the friggin roof off that track.

EDIT: Angerfist is the only Gabber I actually enjoy. Violent and awesome in certain situations.

Yeah, the Feed Me Remix of "Call Your Girlfriend is one of my all-time fav dubstep tracks. Gabber, I guess I like all of it. Predator, Dyprax, Outblast...

EDIT: Mattix & Futile - "Corkscrew" - DnB - pretty good too.

Jun 12, 2011 at 10:11 AM Post #455 of 6,987
I should really upload my old Deadmau5 set and give it to you guys. It wasn't anything impressive, but a decent Prog./Electro House mix I suppose.

Jun 12, 2011 at 10:23 PM Post #457 of 6,987
hello all, i have a friend who loves techno/electronic with a very upbeat sound with female vocals that are considered cute. any recommendations?

Jun 13, 2011 at 2:10 PM Post #462 of 6,987
I never had a sweet tooth for Skrillex even though his songs are impressive. Jon Gooch (aka Spor/Feed Me/Seventh Stitch [just how many aliases does one man need]) has been my favorite producer for a long time. 

Quote:
hello all, i have a friend who loves techno/electronic with a very upbeat sound with female vocals that are considered cute. any recommendations?

Although her voice isn't even remotely cute, Justine Suissa is one hell of a vocalist.

Jun 13, 2011 at 3:16 PM Post #463 of 6,987

Quote:
I never had a sweet tooth for Skrillex even though his songs are impressive. Jon Gooch (aka Spor/Feed Me/Seventh Stitch [just how many aliases does one man need]) has been my favorite producer for a long time. 

Although her voice isn't even remotely cute, Justine Suissa is one hell of a vocalist.

Skrillex has some good songs, but just like with all other modern music... I can take about 10-15 minutes of it and then I turn it off and go back to something from the 90's like Aphex Twin.
Dynamic ranges of 4-5 decibels make my ears bleed.

Jun 13, 2011 at 7:29 PM Post #464 of 6,987
Capsule is a personal favorite.

Shibuya-Kei is a good genre to turn to for 'cute' Electronic music. Try Perfume.

Quote:

BT is absolutely amazing. Everything he does is excellent.

Quote:

Love everything these guys put out.

Also, there is no song called "Stop Dance" by Deadmau5. The real song is by Second Life and is called "Supernatural (Darone Remix)".

Jun 13, 2011 at 7:32 PM Post #465 of 6,987
Gooch might be mine as well, honestly. Noisia is another favorite in the running...maybe BT...Netsky...Alek Szahala...

It's probably between Netsky & Gooch...

Don't think I'll ever actually decide on a favorite...

Quote:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back