Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)
Sep 13, 2015 at 6:49 AM Post #6,332 of 6,987
more required listening

Arthur Oskan - Greenwich Village
 ​

​
OMG, if you're listening to this (HD 
gs1000.gif
 ) with a decent system and don't like it, there's no hope that you will ever like electronic music!!! 
evil_smiley.gif

Sep 16, 2015 at 6:44 AM Post #6,340 of 6,987
Hello everybody, I wanted to post this again, in hopes of bringing light to some electronica fans out there, because this really is too good to keep to myself.

The electronic music video show called AMP that was on MTV mostly in the late 90's, was enigmatic enough to make it my permanent favorite show, and the recordings of it are my most valued prized posessions. A new spin-off of it still survives, on MTV-Japan and I am having a friend over there record these weekly onto Blu-Ray, which I then edit & upload onto a private domain to share only with a select group of people - the members of the Facebook group.

If you would like the links to download these shows of both new electronic music video gems, as well as throwbacks from the 90's, then feel free to send me a PM with your e-mail so I can add you to the list. It's a good way to keep up with popular electronic music, with some innovative videos as well. I do it for free, just to spread the passion.

Sep 20, 2015 at 1:25 PM Post #6,343 of 6,987
ive been listening to alot of techno lately, the likes of solomun, guy gerber, laurent garnier, boris brejcha, eliphino, hvob, and more to the point -  TEN WALLS

can anyone recommend other artists with a similar "atmosphere" to ten walls? preferably artists with eps or albums - and not just the odd track or two

cheers

Sep 20, 2015 at 2:38 PM Post #6,344 of 6,987

can anyone recommend other artists with a similar "atmosphere" to ten walls? preferably artists with eps or albums - and not just the odd track or two

cheers

At risk of stating the obvious, the track I posted above is techno 
bigsmile_face.gif
 Too dark?

Based on the names you mentioned, a few suggestions of artists I reckon you might like: Locked Groove, Petar Dundov, Brendan Moeller, Chymera, Humano, Redshape, Thomas Brinkmann, Extrawelt, Benjamin Damage, Alan Fitzpatrick, Indigo, John Tejada, Mind Against, Marcel Fengler, Dominik Eulberg, Xosar, Gabriel Ananda, Kirk Degiorgio...

You should check out the techno thread as well - it needs some new blood!

Sep 20, 2015 at 2:51 PM Post #6,345 of 6,987

At risk of stating the obvious, the track I posted above is techno 
bigsmile_face.gif
 Too dark?

Based on the names you mentioned, a few suggestions of artists I reckon you might like: Locked Groove, Petar Dundov, Brendan Moeller, Chymera, Humano, Redshape, Thomas Brinkmann, Extrawelt, Benjamin Damage, Alan Fitzpatrick, Indigo, John Tejada, Mind Against, Marcel Fengler, Dominik Eulberg, Xosar, Gabriel Ananda, Kirk Degiorgio...

You should check out the techno thread as well - it needs some new blood!

didnt think much of that track tbh, but ill definitely check out those names, and the techno thread - cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back