Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.)
May 24, 2014 at 2:59 PM Post #5,552 of 6,987
Interesting song name lol.

May 28, 2014 at 2:24 AM Post #5,554 of 6,987

how was it?

EDC NY was great, was about a 1hour 25minute drive which I choose to listen a Steve Angello BBC R1 podcast (one of the older episodes).. got there at about 11am, relaxed in the car for 15minutes and walked into one of the GA lines and ended up being two of the first 100 people in with my girlfriend. We got there early to see Orjan Nilsen who got moved up to 1:30 and Rayel at 2:30. After rayel ended at 3:30 we were already pretty beat though.. wish I had went to bed earlier the night before and also the schedule was bad IMO. These two guys reguraly play great time slots @ ASOT Live shows but had whack early time slots when silly trap acts got better afternoon times. We got food, listened to half the MK (Marc Kinchen) which was quite amazing.. hearing some great tech/deep house like tchami untrue, gecko, etc. We took a long break after that then saw GTA which was absolutely PACKED, GTA was at the stage inside the arena and you would of thought there wasn't any stages outside by the amount of people that were inside.

Ended the night seeing Calvin Harris for 30minutes, followed by Adventure Club then Steve Angello. Steve's set was amazing.. although very similar to his Ultra set. The crowd sang save the world tonight and it was probably the best moment of the day.. also saw a few people in wheelchairs get lifted up which is just a feelgood moment. Overall it was great, sometimes I've gone to local shows and its kinda lame because so many people are just there to be there, making fun of the scene/real fans and there everyone had a great mood and attitude.

Steve played this track, currently loving it

He played a few other songs that were unreleased but if you heard the ultra set or his creamfields set you've heard them. (Let it go, show me love, children of the wild.)  Andrew Rayel had what I expected, a lot of his dark style house/trance with his personal remixes and mashups. Honestly my girlfriend and I were exhausted by 5pm and really had to relax for awhile and we missed some good talent.. we danced for about 3 hours straight and then it hit us lol.

May 31, 2014 at 1:07 PM Post #5,557 of 6,987
Hey guys! I've been lurking for a while and noticed that a post from a couple days ago disappeared. It was the one that had several youtube videos of some great tracks with female vocals. The only ones I can remember are Love is Not Enough, Timeless (Moonbeam Remix), and Alien (Kobana Remix). I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the other tracks were if they remember or if you guys could recommend me some other similar tracks! I've been playing those three like crazy and don't want to burn out just yet haha

May 31, 2014 at 1:57 PM Post #5,558 of 6,987
  Hey guys! I've been lurking for a while and noticed that a post from a couple days ago disappeared. It was the one that had several youtube videos of some great tracks with female vocals. The only ones I can remember are Love is Not Enough, Timeless (Moonbeam Remix), and Alien (Kobana Remix). I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the other tracks were if they remember or if you guys could recommend me some other similar tracks! I've been playing those three like crazy and don't want to burn out just yet haha

I can still see the post. Although it is from a couple of weeks ago and not a couple of days ago so perhaps that's why you had trouble finding it again. Here's a direct link to it: http://www.head-fi.org/t/544388/electronic-music-exchange-house-dnb-dubstep-etc/5520#post_10554815

In case you still have trouble viewing the post, here are the names of the artists and songs:

Mat Zo feat. Linnea Schossow - The Sky (Extended Mix)
Above & Beyond feat. Zoë Johnston - Love Is Not Enough
Alex Larichev feat. Holly Prothman - The Same Way (KhoMha Sunrise Mix)
Susana & Shogun - Only You
John O'Callaghan feat. Cathy Burton - Perfection (Shogun Remix)
Miusha & Poison Pro - Alien (Kobana Remix)
Tomomi Ukumori - Timeless (Moonbeam Remix)
Taishi feat. IA - Liberator
Halozy feat. Hatsune Miku - Your Eyes (Club Mix)
Clean Tears feat. Hatsune Miku - Sunrise
Aura Qualic feat. Hatsune Miku - One Way
Ritchie feat. Hatsune Miku - Free Open Blue Sky

I could link some other great female vocal track later on when I have some time to browse through my iTunes library.

May 31, 2014 at 2:54 PM Post #5,559 of 6,987
https://soundcloud.com/dischorddubstep/reformed-feat-dj-robo-dominator yo guys! Tell me what you think of my latest song!

May 31, 2014 at 3:57 PM Post #5,560 of 6,987
  I can still see the post. Although it is from a couple of weeks ago and not a couple of days ago so perhaps that's why you had trouble finding it again. Here's a direct link to it: http://www.head-fi.org/t/544388/electronic-music-exchange-house-dnb-dubstep-etc/5520#post_10554815

In case you still have trouble viewing the post, here are the names of the artists and songs:

Mat Zo feat. Linnea Schossow - The Sky (Extended Mix)
Above & Beyond feat. Zoë Johnston - Love Is Not Enough
Alex Larichev feat. Holly Prothman - The Same Way (KhoMha Sunrise Mix)
Susana & Shogun - Only You
John O'Callaghan feat. Cathy Burton - Perfection (Shogun Remix)
Miusha & Poison Pro - Alien (Kobana Remix)
Tomomi Ukumori - Timeless (Moonbeam Remix)
Taishi feat. IA - Liberator
Halozy feat. Hatsune Miku - Your Eyes (Club Mix)
Clean Tears feat. Hatsune Miku - Sunrise
Aura Qualic feat. Hatsune Miku - One Way
Ritchie feat. Hatsune Miku - Free Open Blue Sky

I could link some other great female vocal track later on when I have some time to browse through my iTunes library.

Thanks for the help!! I'd love to hear what else you've got 
biggrin.gif

May 31, 2014 at 5:26 PM Post #5,562 of 6,987

my favorite moonbeam song

May 31, 2014 at 6:02 PM Post #5,564 of 6,987

Thanks for the help!! I'd love to hear what else you've got 
biggrin.gif

Okay here's a bunch of stuff. Some excel more in the vocal department and others in musical qualities, some do both. There's a variety of stuff here. Happy listening! Also the first one features male vocals but the rest are exclusively of the female persuasion.

Jun 1, 2014 at 3:57 PM Post #5,565 of 6,987

my favorite moonbeam song

this is one of my favorite songs that just recently came out, new remix of a classical vocal trance tune <3 andain. 

Okay here's a bunch of stuff. Some excel more in the vocal department and others in musical qualities, some do both. There's a variety of stuff here. Happy listening! Also the first one features male vocals but the rest are exclusively of the female persuasion.

You guys are awesome!! Thanks again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back